Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPACE MUTANTS....:banana

23609_314814639843_57309659843_3372.jpg

Optikk

A Space Mutant from the foggy polar region of the planet Denebria, Optikk's spyeye eyeball is specially adapted to see through the dense Denebrian fog of his homeworld, making him an ideal spy. He carries a Photon Neutralizer which has made him one of the most feared of the Space Mutants in the Tri-Solar System. Optikk allied himself with Skeletor shortly after the Lord of Destruction defeated Hordak and turned his ambition to the Horde Empire, forming a coalition of mutants and outcasts to conquer the universe. Optikk serves Skeletor by keeping an eye on He-Man and all the Galactic Protectors of the planet Primus.

Oh god that is the worst label for this character. They couldn't just put NEW ADVENTURES logo on it, they had to make it even worse by calling it Space Mutants.

I HAVE to buy this one unfortunately being a subscriber. I agree though, I think this one will be a warehouse warmer. Then maybe they'll cancel any New Adventures from here forward, which would be simply awesome.

Saw Mo-Lar today and he has spared me for 1 week...
:lol did he have his assistant Incis-Or with him??

Good stuff Captain EO!! Are you the first here!

Us lucky europeans still have at least 10 more days. :(

Is it weird that I am looking foward to Battle Cat more than any other toy ever, including Hot Toys?! :lol
nothing wrong with that. BC is gonna be figure of the year for me. unless something really spectacular comes along. though the HT arnold terminator ranks up there too.
Just got Sub Trap Jaw last night and it's awesome!!!
This is now my favorite MOTUC figure!!!
I need to get a second one for Kronis... but I'll wait for the re-release...
Amazing figure, he is badass!!!!
Pics tonight!
can't wait for pics.:rock did you find a BC yet??

Optikk

A Space Mutant from the foggy polar region of the planet Denebria, Optikk's spyeye eyeball is specially adapted to see through the dense Denebrian fog of his homeworld, making him an ideal spy. He carries a Photon Neutralizer which has made him one of the most feared of the Space Mutants in the Tri-Solar System. Optikk allied himself with Skeletor shortly after the Lord of Destruction defeated Hordak and turned his ambition to the Horde Empire, forming a coalition of mutants and outcasts to conquer the universe. Optikk serves Skeletor by keeping an eye on He-Man and all the Galactic Protectors of the planet Primus.
<embed src="https://instantrimshot.com/rimshot.swf" width="200" height="200" align="middle" quality="high" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Oh god that is the worst label for this character. They couldn't just put NEW ADVENTURES logo on it, they had to make it even worse by calling it Space Mutants.

I HAVE to buy this one unfortunately being a subscriber. I agree though, I think this one will be a warehouse warmer. Then maybe they'll cancel any New Adventures from here forward, which would be simply awesome.

That would be such a great thing to happen to this line. I wouldn't mind Matty cutting out the NA figures completely. :lol

i still wish the eye was in bigger proportion to the body like the vintage figure. the classics figure looks like the eye is gonna be swallowed up any minute by the neck apparatus.

MOTUC_Optikk_Comparison_480w.jpg

Back