Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sub Trap Jaw arrived today!!

Still no word on Battle Cats.

128895459275769404.jpg
Does he ever?

The original castle was so lame but I loved it as a kid, Christmas morning over in Germany while being stationed there with my father, I'll never forget it.
You just lost all credibility with that statement.

i've posted this before, but this is what i want classics ram man to be like. maybe with sculpted spring legs that still have articulation.

l_75ababb721054fd3944a94f23d3f3af4.jpg
A Ram Man that looks like that would be awesome!

marvel fans, eh? i'm sorry to hear that.:(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cfLDf5hiNqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cfLDf5hiNqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cfLDf5hiNqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cfLDf5hiNqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
well that was mean. she sounded sick to me.:huh

I'll say it again, it wasn't the best playset, although I did enjoy it and it was good for it's time. You are lying to yourself if you considered that one of the best playsets ever.

Cobra Terror Drome, Flagg these were not far behind in years and it totally overcomes even playsets we have today.

why is the flagg better? just because it was bigger? the castle grayskull had a cool throne/trap door mechnism that sent figures to the dungeon. it also had a decked out weapons rack and training area. it had a slot in the drawbridge for the power sword to unlock it. as well as gun turrets and some kind of training apparatus. plus you could pack it away or take it to another room or floor of your house with ease.

why is the flagg better? just because it was bigger? the castle grayskull had a cool throne/trap door mechnism that sent figures to the dungeon. it also had a decked out weapons rack and training area. it had a slot in the drawbridge for the power sword to unlock it. as well as gun turrets and some kind of training apparatus. plus you could pack it away or take it to another room or floor of your house with ease.

Did you have one? I just think that it could of been more in depth and had a better design. It could of been more to it than just a split but it was the 80's so I give it justice but it wasn't one of the best.

so does anybody still have the weapons rack? i'm wondering how well the classics weapons fit on it. i would like a way to display all the extra crap from the classics figures that i don't use.

I'll say it again, it wasn't the best playset, although I did enjoy it and it was good for it's time. You are lying to yourself if you considered that one of the best playsets ever.

Cobra Terror Drome, Flagg these were not far behind in years and it totally overcomes even playsets we have today.

agreed! Joe wins in playset catagory

Did you have one? I just think that it could of been more in depth and had a better design. It could of been more to it than just a split but it was the 80's so I give it justice but it wasn't one of the best.
unfortunately i didn't have the Flagg. i didn't have many joes at all. maybe a dozen or so. my family was poor. i'm just greatful i got a castle grayskull at the time.

unfortunately i didn't have the Flagg. i didn't have many joes at all. maybe a dozen or so. my family was poor. i'm just greatful i got a castle grayskull at the time.

I was mega happy, I think I only had the Grayskull and not Snake Mountain (with the speaking mic) or the Eternia set was only a dream to have with all connecting towers.

All of the above FTW!! I played the hell out of this set, loved it. The Flagg was just gigantic and that's all there was to it.

I had both as well as the Fright Zone and I'll tell ya those playsets were the ones I played with the most out of all playsets I ever had as a kid. Those suckers got TONS of play time.

I always remember the carry handle so that you could easily pack it up and bring your castle to a friend's house. Even sometimes when one would have one playset I would bring Snake Mountain. Sweetest playsets ever.

You also could take in account of other accessories or vehicles that could be included onto the Flagg like Sky Strikers landing on the run way, etc...

I had both as well as the Fright Zone and I'll tell ya those playsets were the ones I played with the most out of all playsets I ever had as a kid. Those suckers got TONS of play time.

I always remember the carry handle so that you could easily pack it up and bring your castle to a friend's house. Even sometimes when one would have one playset I would bring Snake Mountain. Sweetest playsets ever.

I totally forgot about that til this post, wow it's been way too long. It's the Hordak hang out correct? I didn't have that either but my cousins did I believe.

Back