Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've posted this before, but this is what i want classics ram man to be like. maybe with sculpted spring legs that still have articulation.

l_75ababb721054fd3944a94f23d3f3af4.jpg

where's my freaking shipping notice. if BC doesn't ship til next week i probably won't get him til the week after that. WTF?? might as well ship him with mossman then.

somebody on the org was joking and said that DR ran out of shipping boxes for BC, and when they tried to order more from their supplier, they kept getting the RSOD.:lol

Nice you got two them? I'll be getting her in March. I didn't know you collected Marvel?

I only collect a few pieces of Marvel. Hulk, Ironman, X-men . I am an ES whore though. I like me some limited statues! I got one to keep and one to help fund a future purchase or trade.:angelsmil

People on Facebook are claiming DR oversold on Battlecats....claiming this person called and they said they are cancelling orders?? WTH!!! if this is true

Back