Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People on Facebook are claiming DR oversold on Battlecats....claiming this person called and they said they are cancelling orders?? WTH!!! if this is true
let's not start the chicken little crap again. it's teela all over. they didn't over sell. everybody will get what they ordered. they won't give out Wun-dars for consolations.

let's not start the chicken little crap again. it's teela all over. they didn't over sell. everybody will get what they ordered. they won't give out Wun-dars for consolations.

How do you know? :) have an insider at the wharehouse?

The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!

oh-noes.jpg

How many figures are we talking about here? Seems like they should've all shipped by now considering how easy it is to throw these in a box with a crumpled up piece of brown paper and a receipt.

EDIT: I'm referring to the subscription figures.

I hate how DR packs our figures....they wont position the figure(s) laying flat in the middle of the box to prevent damage like a smart packer would do,instead they stand them up against the side of the box...so through the journey to your house,you hope the corner of the box where they are located isnt banged up

the crumpled up brown paper confuses me. it essentially serves no purpose. especially how they randomly throw it in the box.

Kind of like the person I saw on eBay selling carded Star Wars figures and he says in his auction he ships in a padded envelope. Yeah, that will help.

Kind of like the person I saw on eBay selling carded Star Wars figures and he says in his auction he ships in a padded envelope. Yeah, that will help.

I hate that, the padded way its just the cheap way of doing things...toy r us ships action figures in padded envelopes..buyer beware

i've posted this before, but this is what i want classics ram man to be like. maybe with sculpted spring legs that still have articulation.

l_75ababb721054fd3944a94f23d3f3af4.jpg

Cool custom, but I think he should be more squat than that... I see too much of the Juggernaut there... I'm not even sure if that's what the base figure is, but that's what it reminds me of (I'm not an ML guy).

Back