Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might even grab Stratos this time although I still really hate the feet.

Do you hate that they are not the Beastman feet like the original? The toenails do look cooler on Stratos, since he is a furry /feathery guy and not wearing a gray costume.

the boot feet are weird looking. especially since this is the only figure in the line that uses those feet. why didn't they just reuse beastman's feet? they like to reuse parts where ever possible.

Can't wait to get him. I really like we are getting the unflocked ears automatically. Anyone else planning on using all the gear and the 200X head? I think it helps make him his own character and look more unique.
i'll be leaving him with the new head and stuff. i don't like reused heads. i'm glad they said that stinkor will include the merman head as well as a new uniquie sculpt.

the boot feet are weird looking. especially since this is the only figure in the line that uses those feet. why didn't they just reuse beastman's feet? they like to reuse parts where ever possible.

Unfortunately, there aren't to many other characters with the toenail, gray feet or I'd swap them in a heartbeat.

Yep, it's the boot feet on Stratos I can't stand. I was hoping that with the re-issue they'd release him with Beastman's feet. Webstor's another one in that I wish he had blue feet instead of purple too as they look funny when their the same color as his boost but with toenails.

Both are pretty minor nits though. Bring on the pine fresh scent!!! :rock2

Just yours? :monkey2
You know very well that yours is in the same shipment.

New pics of Mossman!!
Looks amazing!!! :rock!

h
MOTUCMossMFace2.jpg

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/motuc-moss-man-unflocked
He looks bad ass!

Moss Man looks great! Havent decided which head I will display mine with though when its time for him to arrive. I may just switch them out every so often.

Waller, did you try the "track by referance" option on UPS? If you put in your order number it should give you an update. I've only got one of my notices but tried the referance trick and found out that both my orders are shipping.

EDIT:

Yep. Neither that order nor the Battle Cat/stands order has changed. I even did the UPS reference number trick.

Well, ____. :(

Back