Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an awesome trick!!!

I was able to track my UPS shipments by reference number too! Battle Cat to arrive Wednesday!

Thanks for the tip, Kain!

How so? I mean, yeah, they dropped the ball by hiring Digital River, but aside from that, DR is responsible for the website screwups and terrible customer service. Mattel is responsible for giving us the MOTUC line in the first place, and with top notch quality to boot. The only problem I can see with Mattel is that they don't produce enough of them.

Mattel is responsible for everything Digital River does since they continue to pay them for poor service. ToyGuru's anger at Digital River is an act that is getting old. We've heard "this will never happen again" too many times already.
They can't blame Digital River when this is no different from the service Digital River has been providing all along.

Matty is just sitting back collecting the money and blaming DR for all the problems. Yet they keep saying it will get better and it's not.

And personally, DR can't ship to save their life! I ordered something from Sideshow Thursday night and it shipped Friday morning.

MATTY =

filthy-rich.jpg

Us =

broke.jpg

DR =
scapegoat.jpg

How so? I mean, yeah, they dropped the ball by hiring Digital River, but aside from that, DR is responsible for the website screwups and terrible customer service. Mattel is responsible for giving us the MOTUC line in the first place, and with top notch quality to boot. The only problem I can see with Mattel is that they don't produce enough of them.

The way Matty has handled this line is less than stellar. They feed us whatever truth they think we want to hear and then don't really fix anything. They hired digital river so Matty should shoulder blame too. If digital river is the main source of all these issues, why don't they fire DR and find somebody else? According to Matty, everything would be fine if DR is out of the picture.

Last edited:
Sounds like something should bring up during one of the panels or something, instead of just going oooh and awwww at the new product.

Checked my reference and BC shows up on Thursday, TP on Wednesday.

Ya know, it would be much easier to accept an "All-in" 2011 Subscription if I knew the 12 monthly figure were "Original MOTU" characters (no or very few POP and no NA) If ToyGuru gave me this lineup below, I'd gladly jump right in with no questions asked.

Ram Man
Fisto
Man E Faces
Buzz off
Mekaneck
Clawful
Jitsu
Spikor
Sy-klone
Two-Bad
Stinkor
Cobra Kahn

Quarter larger size

Panthor
Megator
King Grayskull's lion

Unflocked ears is definitely the way to go. Only one month to go for Mossy. Might even grab Stratos this time although I still really hate the feet.

All my stuff is coming at the end of the week, got a feeling Trap Jaw is going to be highly overshadowed by the Cat.

Forgive my ignorance, but is that head an homage to the original mini-comic illustrations? I only recognize the other head from when I had the vintage figure (which I prefer), but the other head is cool too! Maybe it's the MYP face....

The second head is more a 200X thing, similar to the vine bandolier. I really like both but "Beastman" head is obviously more classic.

MossManTrike.jpg

Ya know, it would be much easier to accept an "All-in" 2011 Subscription if I knew the 12 monthly figure were "Original MOTU" characters (no or very few POP and no NA)

I think it's ToyGuru's plan to have us all commit to Subscriptions, so he doesn't have to gauge demand anymore. I think I'm going to have to get two of the 2011 subscriptions, then just cherry pick what I don't like (some POP and definitely NA are out).

Can't wait to get him. I really like we are getting the unflocked ears automatically. Anyone else planning on using all the gear and the 200X head? I think it helps make him his own character and look more unique.

Can't wait to get him. I really like we are getting the unflocked ears automatically. Anyone else planning on using all the gear and the 200X head? I think it helps make him his own character and look more unique.

That's my plan, it keeps him from looking like a green Beastman clone.

Back