Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This past Order date was on par with the Teela epidemic last November. No one knew who was getting Teela or if the sunscriptions got screwed or what. And of course Digital Riveris in a completely different world. :pow That "gauging interest" line is such a load of crap.

Man this month will be good. Trapjaw tomorrow, MAA and the stands on Tuesday, a night out on Wednesday and BC on Thursday leading to me taking over my first class to teach on Friday. Something interesting every day!

Got Trapjaw tomorrow and BC on Thursday. Went ahead and split my shelves up tonight and have my good guys on one and bad on another. All in anticipation of this weeks arrivals.

Got Trapjaw tomorrow and BC on Thursday. Went ahead and split my shelves up tonight and have my good guys on one and bad on another. All in anticipation of this weeks arrivals.

I did that a month ago... and already need more shelves.

IMG_3556Large.jpg

Nice! Yeah, I'm gonna need more shelves myself soon. :lol I have the same bookshelves too actually that my figures are on. :rock

:banghead dammit I forgot all about that Skeleter throne, PZ you still doing this glow 'n the dark throne, I'll prolly send you some stash on Friday if I can find that PM again.

Moss Man looks great! Havent decided which head I will display mine with though when its time for him to arrive. I may just switch them out every so often.

Why not get to and display them with the different heads? Then you can have 2 elemental gods. :D

here's a pic of evil lyn with the other females. from AFI. no review though. just this pic.

photo41.jpg

The Four Horsemen knocked these ladies out of the ballpark. I like that they all have distinctly different head sculpts and looks (other than the Goddess, of course).

The Four Horsemen knocked these ladies out of the ballpark. I like that they all have distinctly different head sculpts and looks (other than the Goddess, of course).
yeah they look great. but the ogers, god bless their hearts, will tell you that they're too tall and too fat and the uniforms suck for articulation etc, etc, Blah, Blah, Blah.

yeah they look great. but the ogers, god bless their hearts, will tell you that they're too tall and too fat and the uniforms suck for articulation etc, etc, Blah, Blah, Blah.

What do these people expect? They should be greatful at least to some degree. Right? I mean when I (literally) ran into Cornboy at SDCC last year I thanked him for their efforts. :lol

Those are OK, but EvilLyn is too tall, and Teela is a bit chubby. Plus, it seems that the outfits would hinder articulation a bit. Most importantly of all, though--where is the rooted hair????

How are we supposed to be able to comb their hair with no hair to comb?

Back