Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY CRAP!!!!

You have absolutely no concept of just how grand Battle Cat is until you see it in person. The detail is outstanding and colors are very impressive. TOTALLY worth the $30 and I wish I bought 2 to keep one in package and one to open. I haven't opened this yet, but WOW. Alongside vintage Battle Cat this sucker is a monster!!!! Easily my favorite MOTUC to date.

bc1.jpg

Not only that, but vintage Hordak and Jitsu were VERY excited too!!!!

bc2.jpg

Masters of the Universe: 1982-1987

GI Joe A Real American Hero: 1982-1994

GI Joe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> He-Man

If that helps you sleep at night. :monkey3

MOTU: He-Man and She-Ra are made to be siblings because kids "understand having a sibling more than romance."

GI Joe: Falcon takes a wild ride with Zarana then slaps Jinx on the ass when she chews him out for it.

GI Joe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOTU

Does anyone know if they'll ever make this unproduced toy for the classics line since they are now doing Tytus?

I always wanted this one and was bummed they never released it:

arms-a-feet.jpg

I think it SEEMS like TJ is worth more than you paid because other toys haven't come with so many accessories and options, but you've already paid a bit too high of prices on the other figures and so this one seems more of bang for the buck. All these figures are marked too expensive with the total cost with shipping and I don't think TJ is worth more than that. I got what I paid for, but feel the cost should be less based on the cost of figures in general out there vs. the MOTUC. Not saying these aren't killer toys, they are, but $20+ high shipping is a lot. I'd feel more justified with $15+ shipping because of their size. The cost is at more a premium than these figures should be at. That's some serious coin over time.

I freakin' love these figures, but they are ridiculously expensive for their size and classification as a toy.

Premium Format Sideshows are justified. Those statues are outstanding with such detail, materials and size, the cost is understandable.

On that note, for the cost Trap Jaw is a bit more reasonable for the extras you do get in this one.

BC is arriving at work today and THAT sucker will be worth the cost in size and detail no doubt! MAA is arriving too. It will be my forst MAA since I missed him starting late in the collecting game.

I see what you did there...
ebay_aceo_NienNunb_big.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!!

You have absolutely no concept of just how grand Battle Cat is until you see it in person. The detail is outstanding and colors are very impressive. TOTALLY worth the $30 and I wish I bought 2 to keep one in package and one to open. I haven't opened this yet, but WOW. Alongside vintage Battle Cat this sucker is a monster!!!! Easily my favorite MOTUC to date.

Not only that, but vintage Hordak and Jitsu were VERY excited too!!!!

bc2.jpg

Gaying up a bunch of sweaty dudes in loin clothes. That's funny. :lol

Nice, a MOD starting some sheet. :rotfl

Each time you post a Nien Numb pic I get a little sicker. It is not healthy to look at him for too long. He has to smell like a sweaty crotch.
WTF happens when he sneezes?
Blech.

Back