Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mod at the hisstank,G.I.Joe website gave me an infraction warning because someone was offering ROC figures for trade for a Battle Cat and Trapjaw and I said "who is stupid enough to give away those figures for ROC junk" 5 mins later...I got the warning...I think I'll be no longer wasting my time there

A mod at the (name protected),G.I.Joe website gave me an infraction warning because someone was offering ROC figures for trade for a Battle Cat and Trapjaw and I said "who is stupid enough to give away those figures for ROC junk" 5 mins later...I got the warning...I think I'll be no longer wasting my time there

Gay.

brent_smile.jpg

A mod at the hisstank,G.I.Joe website gave me an infraction warning because someone was offering ROC figures for trade for a Battle Cat and Trapjaw and I said "who is stupid enough to give away those figures for ROC junk" 5 mins later...I got the warning...I think I'll be no longer wasting my time there

I have had my lame-ass warning here, too, but I was just joking about Shell. She's awesome. She keeps the FS/FT section from turning into a drunken barn dance.

Female Mod Power :rock

Some of the other mods.....:angelsmil

Reminds me of the ORG. Someone wanted to sell BC for $60 each and my only comment was, "Nice double markup..." I got a warning from a mod and chewed out by the seller telling me that harassment is not accepted and if I don't like his listing to not post anything at all.

Wow... imagine what would have happened if I said 3 more words! Touchy people on there. It makes me want to leave those forums, but then I don't know what I'd be missing in the future since I am a big He-Man fan.... they sure don't let you exercise humor on there, and if it is humor it needs to be at about a rated G-level.

Any of you left the ORG cuz of too much petty crap?

sounds like a legitimate question to me. i don't see what the problem is. maybe they wanted you to ask it in a poll.

Mossman looks pretty good, glad subs get unflocked ears as well.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tikj_N9a7qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tikj_N9a7qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

that moss man looks pretty good. good to hear the flocking doesn't rub off very easily. i like the alternate head better. so glad i don't even have to get up for ordering for the next few months. time to ride the sub.:rock

that moss man looks pretty good. good to hear the flocking doesn't rub off very easily. i like the alternate head better. so glad i don't even have to get up for ordering for the next few months. time to ride the sub.:rock

glad about that as well, was a little worried about him flaking when handled.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

and I just made this post to get off the 666 mark that is never good.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9xYGQyywMG4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9xYGQyywMG4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RoC figures for an MOTUC is like trading dirt for gold.:duh

i can't leave til they let me join. i don't rank up there with the elite class, so i can't join their club.

Yeah, I'm not of pure blood either so I can't join.:violin And I'm not payimg to join, worst idea ever. I'd pay to post here lightyears before anywhere else... Don't tell Dave.

At present: "Good" guys are outnumbering ""bad" guys by 11-9 by my last count. Not including Bronze KG.

I don't like those odds! We need Snakemen stat!

glad about that as well, was a little worried about him flaking when handled.

Yeah, I'd be pissed if he started shedding after all that bs with Matty not really knowing how to handle the joints. :pow

Back