Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aawuOGS9plI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aawuOGS9plI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Its a He-Man Rock band? :lol :rock

wtfjun10.jpg
:rotfl:lol:rotfl

:lol "SnakeBack Mountain", that's funny.
*takes a bow* :D

:crying All 3 of my BC's came with crack's on the top of the plastic packaging, anybody else have this problem?
Who gives a **** about the plastic packaging!?! They're meant to be ripped open!!

I just got my Battle Cat(s) & pack of stands! Holy hell I can't wait to crack him open. :drool
Congrats Deak!!

i updated my FS thread, with a BC and TJ (small catch)

link
Why 'the catch' dude?

alright, my initial impression of the stands is that whoever bought them did NOT get their money's worth.
To be honest, I saw Kuzeh's pics of the stands and I HATE the way they make the display look. The size of the stands leaves the figures way too far apart, which I guess is okay if you're only displaying a few on each shelf. But for those like me who are displaying a ton of figures these would never work. No thank you Matty, you can keep your stands.

Still looking for a decently priced Trap Jaw. :( Someone has to have a bunch of extras.
You should seriously consider coming into the thread a few days before the order date and asking if someone can place an order for you, or include you in theirs.

Last edited:
alright, my initial impression of the stands is that whoever bought them did NOT get their money's worth. The pegs are not long enough to support the figures. I took my most wobbly figures (Green goddess, Beast Man, Tri-klops) and these do little to support them. Myabe I need to play with them more, but so far not happy with them at all. And matty cheaped out on the quantity of pegs, you basically get 1.4 pegs for each set (7 pegs for 5 stands, plus the 4 pegs need to attach to the wall portion). These things probaly cost $0.01 to make, we should have gotten at least 20-30 pegs, not 12... and they should be longer.

Battle cat is fan-frickin-tastic.... except He-Man doesn't sit very well on top of him. I cant get his legs to go bow legged enough.

Sorry for the negativity, but someone had to say it.

You gotta tell him to "work it". I am blown away by Battle Cat and Trap-Jaw, I really feel these are worth more than what we paid. Especially BC, truly worth every penny. I will futz with a He-Man tonight, I haven't been this excited about a toy line in forever. Also I think I am going to sell my stands, I bought one box but I don't think I'd buy more. I am with Scott they are kind of a ripoff. :dunno

Last edited:
You gotta tell him to "work it". I am blown away by Battle Cat and Trap-Jaw, I really feel these are worth than what we paid. Especially BC, truly worth every penny. I will futz with a He-Man tonight, I haven't been this excited about a toy line in forever. Also I think I am going to sell my stands, I bought one box but I don't think I'd buy more. I am with Scott they are kind of a ripoff. :dunno

TJ is one of the best figures in this line period. The detail and paint apps are really just that good. Like many of the figures in this line it has that great classic/vintage feel but a cool new look to it as this is what Matty's trying to do of course. TJ and from the pics I've seen of BC are just more reasons why I'm so happy despite some of the issues with ordering that He-Man is back. It truly makes the kid in me smile bigger than I could have hoped. The only drawback is I wish one of my grandmothers was still here to see it.

You gotta tell him to "work it". I am blown away by Battle Cat and Trap-Jaw, I really feel these are worth more than what we paid. Especially BC, truly worth every penny. I will futz with a He-Man tonight, I haven't been this excited about a toy line in forever. Also I think I am going to sell my stands, I bought one box but I don't think I'd buy more. I am with Scott they are kind of a ripoff. :dunno

I think it SEEMS like TJ is worth more than you paid because other toys haven't come with so many accessories and options, but you've already paid a bit too high of prices on the other figures and so this one seems more of bang for the buck. All these figures are marked too expensive with the total cost with shipping and I don't think TJ is worth more than that. I got what I paid for, but feel the cost should be less based on the cost of figures in general out there vs. the MOTUC. Not saying these aren't killer toys, they are, but $20+ high shipping is a lot. I'd feel more justified with $15+ shipping because of their size. The cost is at more a premium than these figures should be at. That's some serious coin over time.

I freakin' love these figures, but they are ridiculously expensive for their size and classification as a toy.

Premium Format Sideshows are justified. Those statues are outstanding with such detail, materials and size, the cost is understandable.

On that note, for the cost Trap Jaw is a bit more reasonable for the extras you do get in this one.

BC is arriving at work today and THAT sucker will be worth the cost in size and detail no doubt! MAA is arriving too. It will be my forst MAA since I missed him starting late in the collecting game.

Last edited:
MANDO,

I've seen your Avatar before... YEARS AGO......

Is that what I think it is? Is that the OLD OLD advertisement for ordering your custom GI JOE and picking out its features and skills etc.?

I remember I wanted one of those so bad when I was little and I remember that picture!

Its a He-Man Rock band? :lol :rock
yeah, they are called "Grayskull Christmas" i believe.

TJ is one of the best figures in this line period. The detail and paint apps are really just that good. Like many of the figures in this line it has that great classic/vintage feel but a cool new look to it as this is what Matty's trying to do of course. TJ and from the pics I've seen of BC are just more reasons why I'm so happy despite some of the issues with ordering that He-Man is back. It truly makes the kid in me smile bigger than I could have hoped. The only drawback is I wish one of my grandmothers was still here to see it.
Trap jaw is definately best of the line so far. it's just the little things that make him so much better. like the gold accents on the green belt. and the red metallic paint on the jaw hinges. details that aren't neccessary but are most welcome.

MANDO,

I've seen your Avatar before... YEARS AGO......

Is that what I think it is? Is that the OLD OLD advertisement for ordering your custom GI JOE and picking out its features and skills etc.?

I remember I wanted one of those so bad when I was little and I remember that picture!

Yep! It's the Steel Brigade create-a-joe.
army.gif

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69981

Trap jaw is definately best of the line so far. it's just the little things that make him so much better. like the gold accents on the green belt. and the red metallic paint on the jaw hinges. details that aren't neccessary but are most welcome.

I'm anxious to see him in person. Love the metallic blue attachments on his good arm. Looks like they really went all out with Trap Jaw similar to Man-At-Arms.

yeah, they are called "Grayskull Christmas" i believe.

Love the band name. :rock

he-man us still number one for me as the best but really there hasn't been a bad figure yet.

I don't know if I'd label him as the best in my opinion but he's worthy to be in the running. The problem I'm having with deciding the best figure is that many of them are fantastic in my opinion. Even the ones I wavered on getting and were too excited about blew me away when they arrived and I saw them in person.

The only two that I wouldn't label as fantastic are the Green Goddess and He-Ro all of the others surpassed my expectations. Now the Red Screen of Death and Digital Rivers they are finding new waves to go under my already low expectations.

My Battlecat arrives tomorrow and I can't wait to see it in person. I managed to grab one extra one for a friend but I'm still kind of mad I didn't just go ahead and order 10 to help people out. I honestly thought it would last at least 2 hours.

I have a bad feeling that the flocked eared moss man is going to cause some major issues since it might end up being the rarest figure when it’s all said and done.

Back