Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battle-cat opened! This is truly a great figure. They went over the top to get a ton of articulation in this one. But, that is my only gripe. My head is fine, but he does have some loose leg joints. He stands ok, but barely. It is a good thing this is an adult collectors line, because this would have lasted about 3 hours before it became a rag-doll if I was 9 years old!

If anyone has loose joints, I will give you a tip. Get some museum putty and insert it into the joints, it fixes them fine. Craw, it will fix your loose neck no problem. This stuff is uber useful for a variety of stuff.

Other then loose joints, I am thrilled with Battle-cat. Bring on Panthor!!!:banana

Seriously, buy this stuff. I use it randomly all the time for stuff. It has a crazy bond and does not damage paint or surfaces. It is great for all kinds of things, I have a figure that has been attached to my work vans dash for over a year.:lol

https://www.amazon.com/Collectors-Hold-Museum-Putty-by/dp/B0006VB5A2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1267167290&sr=8-5-spell

Did you say that stuff's good to improve joints or hold a pose? From the description, it sounds like it's just to repair something to stay in one stationary place.

Did you say that stuff's good to improve joints or hold a pose? From the description, it sounds like it's just to repair something to stay in one stationary place.

It is used to put under a figure or statue. Some people use it for earthquake proofing. You can put a bb size under a motuc's figures foot and you would have to hit it off it's feet to get it loose. But having this stuff around, I have found a ton of uses. For instance, on 12" snake eyes, add a tad into his gun, and whala, his clip stays in tight, and is removable. I have added it into all my Motu's loose ankle joints, and it fixes them. Better then the super glue trick IMO. All you do is push it into the joint, then rotate the joint so the putty goes into it. The effect is that you do not see the putty, It is actually in the joint, and it tightens it. I hope this makes sense as I am a tad inebriated atm. :D

don't worry i'm already on the case. hopefully he will be fixed shortly.

PZ worries though, it is his nature. :sick

RAWR!
IMG_3822.jpg

Last edited:
i think i got him in prime working order now. i cut some small pieces of felt, applied a little glue to them and wedged them up under the neck piece. seems to work pretty good. i got some good shots out of him now.

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

Looks like you fixed him up pretty good, Craw! :rock

I'm the same way....I'd usually rather just find a fix myself than send something back.

Just out of curiosity, I sent Matty an email asking why my subscriptions were canceled. This is their reply.

Dear Hotmail, Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store. We have verified that your order has been cancelled, and will not be posted to your credit card nor shipped out.

They truly are dumb as posts. :rolleyes:

i think i got him in prime working order now. i cut some small pieces of felt, applied a little glue to them and wedged them up under the neck piece. seems to work pretty good. i got some good shots out of him now.]

Hey Craw, where exactly under the neck did you put the felt. I'm having the same problem with mine.

Just out of curiosity, I sent Matty an email asking why my subscriptions were canceled. This is their reply.

They truly are dumb as posts. :rolleyes:

I am not surprised by their response at all. Customer service is severely lacking with this line and Mattel needs to get it sorted out.

Back