Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm just glad we got a BC just a little over a year into the line. when it first started they said they didn't think they'd be able to sell beasts and vehicles.

But Skiman's already here. :dunno

picture.php

:lol
I'm glad you guys got the ref. Thought I might be going out on a limb there.

I would hope everyone in this thread got that. If you remember MOTU you must remember Footloose! ;)

I kid.:D

Amazing pic MANDO, I always love the backdrop shots :rock

Thanks, Skizor! Haven't opened the cat...Not really sure why now that I think of it.

Anyway, old shot I don't think I posted here. I figured since Man-At-Arms is hitting again there's call to show him off in his workshop.

MAAworkshop1.jpg

I would hope everyone in this thread got that. If you remember MOTU you must remember Footloose! ;)

I kid.:D

Thanks, Skizor! Haven't opened the cat...Not really sure why now that I think of it.

Anyway, old shot I don't think I posted here. I figured since Man-At-Arms is hitting again there's call to show him off in his workshop.

MAAworkshop1.jpg

Nice! Medieval Tony Stark!
Your dios are always awesome.

Awesome pics Mando!
:rock!!
Well guys, as incredible as this might sound, Digital River and Mattel solved my unsubmitted order issue and I got my Battle Cat!! :rock!!

I got him yesterday, I'll try to post some pics tomorrow!

Back