Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried posting the problem on the Matty forums according to their facebook they are answering questions from there now.

I don't feel like registering over there to ask about this. I'll just take this as a sign that I shouldn't be collecting MOTUC and put this money somewhere else. :dunno

The problem (for us) is that Matty has long been aware of Digital River's poor customer service. Every time there's another massive problem (most sale days) ToyGuru posts that Mattel is on it, they're as mad as we are, they are having meetings with DR....and then the same thing happnes again the following month.

Each time I come here on sale days or around the time figures start arriving one of the regulars in this thread is going through some kind of mishap with Digital River. And the regulars here are a pretty small group. The issues have been consistent since the beginning of DR's service.

Digital River
3.jpg

hey i know its been posted numerous times, and ive posted in the wtb section, but if anyone has an extra trap jaw please let me know. i still need one. thanks.

BC arrived and it's not good.:(

unfortunately BC's head won't stay up at all. it looks like he is gonna be a permanent grazer. The Craw is sooo sad.:monkey2

I had the same problem when I first opened mine, luckily the joint got tighter after he warmed up a bit.

My biggest disappointment is the limited articulation on the head and neck. I really wish you could move the neck up at least another 10 degrees and I wish the head had a functional ball joint.

My Trapjaw only has one problem, he has a lazy eye. It makes him look extra nuts, and while it is annoying, I don't think it is worth trying to get him replaced.

Ah looking extra nuts its a good thing with TJ though right? :lol That would suck but if its something you can live with then I'd just roll with it. Not to mention I don't think I'd want to have to deal with returning something with Matty or DR.

Hey Craw, where exactly under the neck did you put the felt. I'm having the same problem with mine.
well i just cut a small piece and rolled it up a couple times to make it thicker then i put it under that small mane at the bottom of the neck. the part that slides through that groove under his chest. seemed like the easiest place to aply it. i might add some more at the top part of the neck piece to. i was able to get a big piece under there too.

Seriously, buy this stuff. I use it randomly all the time for stuff. It has a crazy bond and does not damage paint or surfaces. It is great for all kinds of things, I have a figure that has been attached to my work vans dash for over a year.:lol

https://www.amazon.com/Collectors-Hold-Museum-Putty-by/dp/B0006VB5A2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1267167290&sr=8-5-spell

Awesome tip, I've been looking for an alternative to super glue, I didn't like using it in the past whenever I would display action figures.

Back