Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was deceptively easy. Two fuzzy-eared Mossies for me.

Could it be Digital River is finally getting its act together?

No it's not! They still have some

We''re sorry but Moss Man® Figure <nobr>(with Flocked Ears)</nobr> is currently out of stock. Please return to the Shopping Cart and remove the product to complete your order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

:banghead

Got my Stratos reissue ordered. A bit slow, but it was nice that the server didn't kick me off after ech step to let me complete my transaction!

YAY! So I get my sub and my Stratos from my "missing" list.

NICE! Wasn't too painful this morning!

We''re sorry but Moss Man® Figure <nobr>(with Flocked Ears)</nobr> is currently out of stock. Please return to the Shopping Cart and remove the product to complete your order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

:banghead

WOW I just saw that! I should have ordered one! Oh well. I don't want evil plans of reselling on He-Bay. I am a scalper hater so I can't do that to people.

flocked ears mossman sets new record at 1 minute sell out time

Regular non flocked ears doesnt even show up on the site

If anybody ordered an extra flocked ear Mossman, please help a collector out. Shoot me a PM. :D

I'm seriously thinking about giving this ____ up. The regular version sold out in less than 5 mins? That's just BS

picture.php

Back