Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wun-dar, Evil Lyn and the weapons pack. We have to fight for the weapons pack. Oh, and if anyone has an extra Trap Jaw, drop me a PM.

With wundar, was his charge the $20 from the begining of the sub? Or is he gonna be another charge. Basically is it gonna be $40 + shipping for subs, or just $20 plus shipping?

With wundar, was his charge the $20 from the begining of the sub? Or is he gonna be another charge. Basically is it gonna be $40 + shipping for subs, or just $20 plus shipping?

You paid for him when you bought the sub. It'll just be $20 plus shipping for subs.

Besides my last few posts on this thread make me look like a n00b...

Lets get back on MOTU...

I've just finished watching the 200X cartoon from start to end... I have to say it's awesome! I didn't like the Snake Men saga that much... But I love how much respect was shown to the original and how the character were really developed... Especial Skeletor & I like the Shazam/He-man Prince Adam thing, but he was too cliche arrogant, I'd have preferred a more Steve Rogers pre- Captain America personality!

But the animation was tight... Man-At-Arms was a Badarse, He-Man wasn't afraid of kicking butt and taking names... The fight scenes where great. Especially that scene in Council of Evil - Part one: He-man takes on all of Skeletor's army at the start of the episode. It was a bit of a geekout moment for me!

Last edited:
Just a random thought...Now, I was just thinking about the TRU two packs, about how Mattel is testing the retail waters to gauge He Man and Skelly's shelf appeal. Here's the thing, I picked up the only sets TRU down the road from me recieved. That means that exactly ZERO people will be seeing those sets on the shelf over there, or anywhere within probably 50 miles. Matty, your brilliance is surpassed only by your awesome scalper-feeding abilities!

By the way, I should note that I was only half joking when I was talking about Mattel's marketing brilliance. People will see those empty hooks with the SKU that says MOTU on them and be all ''Oh man, I gotta get these now! better look online!'' and BANG! one more potential subscriber. Maybe he/she will even buy 2 subs!...amazing.

rumble1.jpg

thanks for the heads up but you're about 5 pages too late.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38177&page=1560
:lol

no need to be on Matty tommorrow-thank goodness
:lecture

i'm gonna log in just to make it more difficult for other people who need to order.:D
:horror

I had a dream that Mattel replaced DR. Oh My God! I can't believe I had a dream about that "effin" service.

I actually woke up one time and was having nightmares about the Red/White Screen of Death!! True story!

Besides my last few posts on this thread make me look like a n00b...

Lets get back on MOTU...

I've just finished watching the 200X cartoon from start to end... I have to say it's awesome! I didn't like the Snake Men saga that much... But I love how much respect was shown to the original and how the character were really developed... Especial Skeletor & I like the Shazam/He-man Prince Adam thing, but he was too cliche arrogant, I'd have preferred a more Steve Rogers pre- Captain America personality!

But the animation was tight... Man-At-Arms was a Badarse, He-Man wasn't afraid of kicking butt and taking names... The fight scenes where great. Especially that scene in Council of Evil - Part one: He-man takes on all of Skeletor's army at the start of the episode. It was a bit of a geekout moment for me!

Yep, IMO they did a fine job with that series... I loved all the back stories...

Not for me....

6251_113086084843_57309659843_2156638_1261850_n.jpg

Back