Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quote from facebook

"____ YOU SCOTT NEITLICH!!!! ____ YOU MATTEL!!!!
A BIG ____ YOU TO DIGITAL RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Scott's response- Buy the Subscription

_____K this ****, I am done! Between the stupid refresh page and the site having me be go back and forth I missed both Moss-man's and I was even logged in before 12:00 when I tried to order. I am not going to keep going through this every month!:banghead

I hope Mattel is listening.:mad:

"Somebody make me an offer for my Classics collection!":mad:

Well we know 2011 subs will hit a new selling high....good job Mattel

your either IN or OUT!!
While I understand this on some level, they sell out of everything anyway. So. . .why the need for the subscription? They end up giving away extra figures for free, right? On top of selling things for normal price that they would sell out of anyway, they lose money by not selling exclusives for $20 a pop. So, how is the subscription helping Mattel's bottom line?

_____K this ****, I am done! Between the stupid refresh page and the site having me be go back and forth I missed both Moss-man's and I was even logged in before 12:00 when I tried to order. I am not going to keep going through this every month!:banghead

I hope Mattel is listening.:mad:

"Somebody make me an offer for my Classics collection!":mad:

Buy the Subscription!

Just Kidding. :lol

Gotta love that initial "OH MY GOD, I DIDNT GET IT, GOTTA GET IT FROM EBAY NOW!"
A Flocked Ears Version has been bid up to $51.00 with a full day left.

While I understand this on some level, they sell out of everything anyway. So. . .why the need for the subscription? They end up giving away extra figures for free, right? On top of selling things for normal price that they would sell out of anyway, they lose money by not selling exclusives for $20 a pop. So, how is the subscription helping Mattel's bottom line?

I am not defending the subscription just so you know :)

but its easy to see that subs guarantee sell through of figures each month...with a sub,you cant pick and choose which figure you want..that way lesser known characters are guaranteed sold...Mattel doesnt want to sit on stock...plus creating a limited run creates false demand...if you dont produce enough to meet demand...they try to give you an alternative with the sub to guarantee your figures,but at the same time..you hand Mattel a locked sale($$$) for the year...

its guaranteeing sales for the line and they produce more based on the guaranteed sale

I am not defending the subscription just so you know :)

but its easy to see that subs guarantee sell through of figures each month...with a sub,you cant pick and choose which figure you want..that way lesser known characters are guaranteed sold...Mattel doesnt want to sit on stock...plus creating a limited run creates false demand...if you dont produce enough to meet demand...they try to give you an alternative with the sub to guarantee your figures,but at the same time..you hand Mattel a locked sale($$$) for the year...

its guaranteeing sales for the line and they produce more based on the guaranteed sale

Subscriptor :tap :tap :tap

Can't wait for Matty's reply of what a good day it was and how they didn't realise it was going to sell out so quickly. Especially since they are unsure how popular this line is.

Seriously if I was a shareholder I would be so pissed. Imagine how much money they could of made if they would just make more figures.

I felt for this guy:
Posted By: Yobuster
WTF? This is ridiculous, i had him in my cart at 858am PST! And after i submitted my order flocked Moss man was already gone!!!!!!

Fine, i go back to my cart and unflocked moss man is also gone!!!

That's like in 5 frakking minutes!!

WTF is up.

Back