Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cracked open my two Moss-Men tonight...and holee ____ do they reek of the Evergreen Forrest! WHEW! My whole damn kitchen smells like Moss-Man's junk. Awesome figure, I think I'll give the shank to the Uncle Mossy Beastman version and keep the regal MYP with the club. I guess I'll give him the armor too from the weapons pack. :dunno

mine should be here tomorrow. the UPS guy has delivered something to my house everyday this week. he must be sick of me by now. at least i don't have to sign for this one.

I cracked open my two Moss-Men tonight...and holee ____ do they reek of the Evergreen Forrest! WHEW! My whole damn kitchen smells like Moss-Man's junk. Awesome figure, I think I'll give the shank to the Uncle Mossy Beastman version and keep the regal MYP with the club. I guess I'll give him the armor too from the weapons pack. :dunno
haha... he does smell!! He's very cool and i love em!

HELP!

Well I've just copped it on ebay!!! :banghead

Since I'm Australian and buy a lot of my stuff from the good ol' U.S of A... I'm alway checking the postage rates on auctions. I saw this Man-At-Arms earlier today and bid on it.

It didn't have shipping listed on it. And it said it would be figure out later after auction. I email the seller and didn't get a reply until much later, just before the auction that shipping was be $32.99!!! More than the winning bid! :google

Worst part is. The seller I had contacted earlier in the week to because the shipping was listed at $31.00 something. So I emailed the seller I wanted to ask if it was correct. And he quoted me: "Unfortunately, due to being ripped off by some foreign bidders, I only ship through Priority Mail International, and to Austrailia, that'll be $32.35." :(

But since that email and which I replied to; saying his shipping was way way, way overpriced. I removed it from my watched items and forgot all about it. Saw this item again last night, with no shipping rate listed... Sent off an email for a shipping quote. got a reply 1 hour before the end of the auction. I didn't see it until 5 mins before it ended. Tried to retract my bid, without success. Now I'll have to debate the amount payable for shipping... :duh

F. My Collecting Life ("FMCL" I think I have just give birth to a new acronym! :joy)

Any advice?

If you don't want to pay that and the buyer wasn't up front about shipping costs then I'd take the hit on my feedback and tell him forget it. I dunno... I have over 308 positive feedback 100% and that would ruin my perfect streak, but maybe you guys could find a way to mutually agree to not sell?

HELP!

Since I'm Australian and buy a lot of my stuff from the good ol' U.S of A... I'm alway checking the postage rates on auctions. I saw this Man-At-Arms earlier today and bid on it.

It didn't have shipping listed on it. And it said it would be figure out later after auction. I email the seller and didn't get a reply until much later, just before the auction that shipping was be $32.99!!! More than the winning bid! :google

Worst part is. The seller I had contacted earlier in the week to because the shipping was listed at $31.00 something. So I emailed the seller I wanted to ask if it was correct. And he quoted me: "Unfortunately, due to being ripped off by some foreign bidders, I only ship through Priority Mail International, and to Austrailia, that'll be $32.35." :(

But since that email and which I replied to; saying his shipping was way way, way overpriced. I removed it from my watched items and forgot all about it. Saw this item again last night, with no shipping rate listed... Sent off an email for a shipping quote. got a reply 1 hour before the end of the auction. I didn't see it until 5 mins before it ended. Tried to retract my bid, without success. Now I'll have to debate the amount payable for shipping... :duh

F. My Collecting Life ("FMCL" I think I have just give birth to a new acronym! :joy)

Any advice?

Ask him to withdraw the auction. He will be credited back his fees. If that doesn't work, just take a strike for non-paying. You have to get three strikes for it to even become and issue. And the strike will fall of in a few months. Not that I have ever gotten a strike for buying stuff really drunk and decided I couldn't afford it in the morning....:angelsmil

HELP!

Any advice?

Not sure where the seller is shipping from, but the price he gave you is spot on from my location in Ohio.

From the USPS site:

Priority Mail International Flat Rate Shipping to Australia: $55.95
Priority Mail International Shipping to Australia: $37.20
First Class International to Australia: $24.52

And those prices do not include tracking and any handling fees. And unless it is someone I know, I never ship First Class International.

No Moss pics, guys? :tap

Regarding Grange's problem, sellers can't leave buyers negative feedback anymore, so he could only hit you with a non-paying strike and probably block you. Like Patient Zero said, it's not a big deal.

I've had my He-Man for over a week now and have to say this... he's the BEST figure I've ever owned!!!

Not to be a newb and qoute myself, but I do want to retract this statement and say, He-Man + Battle Cat BEST figures I've ever owned!!!
rsz_1motuclassics007.jpg

rsz_motuclassics004.jpg

You guys are right these figs are the most addictive I've ever started collecting. I got my first BC Monday, and by Thursday had a second, plus I now have Skeletor and Stratos on the way. My head's spinning, and I'll say it again I don't know how I could have missed getting these earlier.

:rock:rock:rock and :rock

From what I've heard this Battle Cat is the second best toy ever made.
The first being the Masterpiece Optimus Prime.

Though I don own either (BC not here yet), I think that's a fair statement.

UPS was supposed to deliver Moss Man today, but I just checked the tracking and it was delayed due to a "late train". Grrrr on the trains!!!:monkey4

:lol:lol:lol

My Moss Man will be coming this morning!

Expect some pictures of that and more VERY excited vintage figure love over it too!

Back