Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the guy who started the ''throw snowballs at Santa'' tradition went on to be the mayor of Philadelphia, and is currently Pennsylvania's governor. Sounds like fun to me! You are right though. I may have jumped the gun a little. peace brothers!

WTF!!! Page 2??... :nono

WTF?!?!?
TheUltimateWarrior1.gif

SideshowBrant needs a moss man. Someone help the guy out. Or at least blackmail him into making a Skeletor PF ;)

Also, I think it's possible SS may be picking up the MOTU line?

SideshowBrant needs a moss man. Someone help the guy out. Or at least blackmail him into making a Skeletor PF ;)

Also, I think it's possible SS may be picking up the MOTU line?

dont count on it

So, what's the release schedule for upcoming MOTUC?

April 19th

MOTU Classics: Wun-Dar™ & Map of Eternia® (Club Eternia™ subscribers only – items not available for sale)
MOTU Classics: Hordak™ (re-issue)
MOTU Classics: Evil-Lyn® (Club Eternia™ monthly figure)
MOTU Ultimate Battle Ground Weapons Pak

May 17th

MOTC Classics: Mer-Man® (re-issue)
MOTU “Oversized”: Tytus™
MOTU Classics: Optikk™ (Club Eternia™ monthly figure)

the fwoosh has a good review of moss man up. great, great looking figure...you know in case there were any doubts re: the best line EVAH!

From the .org Q&A.. now I really wish there was more MYP:

Optikk's bio leads me to believe that neither He-Man or Skeletor travels to the future. Is this indeed the case? Has that story line been scrapped?

Not as much scrapped as much as it has been streamlined. We looked at the notes for the proposed 3rd and 4th season of the 2002 series and tried to incorporate those ideas into the bios. One of our big goals for the MOTUC line was to create as many diverse characters and as many “battle situations” as possible to fuel fan’s imaginations as they create their own adventures. In the case of Optikk and the NA characters, they were incorporated into the Classic bios as they would have been incorporated into the 4th season of the 2002 show.

HELP!

Well I've just copped it on ebay!!! :banghead

Since I'm Australian and buy a lot of my stuff from the good ol' U.S of A... I'm alway checking the postage rates on auctions. I saw this Man-At-Arms earlier today and bid on it.

It didn't have shipping listed on it. And it said it would be figure out later after auction. I email the seller and didn't get a reply until much later, just before the auction that shipping was be $32.99!!! More than the winning bid! :google

Worst part is. The seller I had contacted earlier in the week to because the shipping was listed at $31.00 something. So I emailed the seller I wanted to ask if it was correct. And he quoted me: "Unfortunately, due to being ripped off by some foreign bidders, I only ship through Priority Mail International, and to Austrailia, that'll be $32.35." :(

But since that email and which I replied to; saying his shipping was way way, way overpriced. I removed it from my watched items and forgot all about it. Saw this item again last night, with no shipping rate listed... Sent off an email for a shipping quote. got a reply 1 hour before the end of the auction. I didn't see it until 5 mins before it ended. Tried to retract my bid, without success. Now I'll have to debate the amount payable for shipping... :duh

F. My Collecting Life ("FMCL" I think I have just give birth to a new acronym! :joy)

Any advice?

April 19th

MOTU Classics: Wun-Dar™ & Map of Eternia® (Club Eternia™ subscribers only – items not available for sale)
MOTU Classics: Hordak™ (re-issue)
MOTU Classics: Evil-Lyn® (Club Eternia™ monthly figure)
MOTU Ultimate Battle Ground Weapons Pak

May 17th

MOTC Classics: Mer-Man® (re-issue)
MOTU “Oversized”: Tytus™
MOTU Classics: Optikk™ (Club Eternia™ monthly figure)

Looks like i am done with the site for awhile then

Back