Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
258Troll_spray.jpg

Thanks to a tip from Kuzeh, I called DR yesterday to try to get my Sub issue fixed, my call went straight to voicemail so I left a message.

Woke up this morning and had an email stating that my Sub had been renewed!! :chew:banana:woo

Thanks Kuzeh, you :rock!!!

Should've gotten out when you had the chance. ;)

Matty should be paying Kuzeh. He got me back in, too.

found the 2 packs today at tru but passed on both. the skeletor/luthor one looks the best imo but no desire to pay $30 for a figure i already have. the packaing is well done though and will make mip-ers (ski) happy.

found the 2 packs today at tru but passed on both. the skeletor/luthor one looks the best imo but no desire to pay $30 for a figure i already have. the packaing is well done though and will make mip-ers (ski) happy.

I need to stop by a TRU, I hate doin that though it drains my power too much.

2 battlecats and trapjaw (37.99) are in stock at bbts for 54.99 if anyone is interested

Should've gotten out when you had the chance. ;)

Matty should be paying Kuzeh. He got me back in, too.

:lecture:lecture

:lol

I need to stop by a TRU, I hate doin that though it drains my power too much.
Weak...

Mike Hansen, Chris Hansen, What ever... who cares. If coming in here to talk about my favorite toys makes me a troll, then stay the hell out from under my bridge! write that down!
Don't be a hate-or!

lrg-300-436.jpg
lrg-135-440.jpg

I said "Patience" not ''Perversion"

I forgot...''predator'' is only ever used in reference to tree jumpers. my bad.

Now you're catching on.

So, until you see me post that "I have the dysfunction of a sexual deviant'', keep Mike Hanson to yourself there, 316. 'Preciate it.

You see that's the misconception: the folks Chris "interview" do not think they have a dysfunction. So if we wait until you post about it...then it may be too late.:horror

Mike Hansen, Chris Hansen, What ever... who cares. If coming in here to talk about my favorite toys makes me a troll, then stay the hell out from under my bridge! write that down!

Whoa Whoa there Big Fella. We're just having fun. I realize your location say Philly and it's not known for having much fun....well, some there consider pelting Santa with Snowballs fun.:lol

Back