Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I <3 COD actually. :monkey2 Good luck with finding the figures you do want. I am a little OCD about the paint apps. I can relate broheim.

Thanks man. They're not really rare ones. In fact I'v already got my replacement Stratos from the re-release and I'll get a new Hordak in April. My only concern is that they don't have more problems than my originals did. That would make this an immense waste of time.

WOW! Really?! :lol:rotfl:lol

No wonder I don't come here (aside from having no interest in He-Man or for that matter, Man-at-Man), YOU GUYS ARE JERKS! :tap

Really...REALLY? he portrays some real fan favorites in compromising and (need I say) GHEY positions, and WE'RE jerks? Seriously though, I thought the pics were pretty funny, and was just joking when I said he had plenty of Man-at-Man figures. Maybe he plays for the pink team, I don't know.

Really...REALLY? he portrays some real fan favorites in compromising and (need I say) GHEY positions, and WE'RE jerks? Seriously though, I thought the pics were pretty funny, and was just joking when I said he had plenty of Man-at-Man figures. Maybe he plays for the pink team, I don't know.

No, it's the pages of "flock" this and that and the "Man-at____".

My photos might be stupid, but I'm not posting them every other time I reply, and I don't post the same image twice ;).

I never said anyone was a jerk here. The endless thread posts of non-stop flock talk with little intelligent conversation is what's old, not to mention putting others down...

I enjoy talking about the toys and sharing opinions with others about the line. I can just collect in peace though and not bug you guys anymore with my photos when I get a new MOTUC in the mail.

It's cool it's the way this gang rolls and I kind of like it because it's different and more helter skelter which makes it fun besides just collecting MOTUC.

If you are 24/7 serious about anything, it will drive you mad. Cheer up man and just let loose, it's what this club does here on this thread.

My photos might be stupid, but I'm not posting them every other time I reply, and I don't post the same image twice ;).

I never said anyone was a jerk here. The endless thread posts of non-stop flock talk with little intelligent conversation is what's old, not to mention putting others down...

I enjoy talking about the toys and sharing opinions with others about the line. I can just collect in peace though and not bug you guys anymore with my photos when I get a new MOTUC in the mail.

What? What kind of talk is thaaaaat? Lighten up Francis, we're just funnin' just as much as you are with your man on man hot plastic action. Just take it down a notch. :duff

It's cool it's the way this gang rolls and I kind of like it because it's different and more helter skelter which makes it fun besides just collecting MOTUC.

If you are 24/7 serious about anything, it will drive you mad. Cheer up man and just let loose, it's what this club does here on this thread.

Yes...YES! To Ski you listen to.

Sarcasm: the rhetorical device of using a characterization of something or someone in order to express contempt. It is closely connected with irony, in that the two are often combined in the same statement.

I thought you were leaving? :dunno TEASE! :p

Last edited:
Hello Everyone :)

The MOTUC style case is back on pre-order and will be shipping in 2nd Q.
Just wanted to let everyone know :)

You can find them here https://www.zoloworld.com/html/motuc_style_protective_case.html

Thanks again my friends.

zcase5.jpg

zcase5a.jpg

I think 4.99 each is far too expensive for clear molded plastic that probably cost a few cents each to make.

I appreciate the moulding costs but I feel that's still to expensive for what they are.

I think 4.99 each is far too expensive for clear molded plastic that probably cost a few cents each to make.

I appreciate the moulding costs but I feel that's still to expensive for what they are.

while that may be true....they are great for displaying your MOC collection! if you can afford them,I recommend them.

Back