Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do they got any cases to display the empty remains of my boxes?:huh

121675966390912P.jpg

i keep all my boxes too. i cut them open from the bottom and pull the tray out. then i remove the figure and accessories and push the empty tray back in the box and store them in their white shippers in a stack in a closet. i got some extra white shippers from other freaks to use for the first 10 figures that didn't have them. i just can't seem to part with them.

I am pretty sure Ski-man is checking his stuff...with all the backward feet,hands,and bad paint jobs happening every month..I doubt he is just letting them sit sealed in a white mailer unchecked..

:lol

I tend to keep my MOTUC boxes.
Though as there's no unique art, I'm not sure why I bother.

I'm in the same boat...
I've been thinking about just keeping the card-backs, stickers and name tags and discard all the plastic...

Anyway,
just got my shipping conf. from ToysRUs.com for my DC/MOTU 2 packs!!!
:rock!!!

That's what I do, keep the card backs... Except I didn't do that on the first few figures and got some loose, so I don't have as many cardbacks as I do loose figures.

I'm not sure what I would do with the plastic and paper within the plastic, but I do feel bad just throwing it away (actually recycling it).

Well I may loose the plastic and white mailers on the boxes if the line continues going the way its' going.
Like The Craw, I have them in my wardrobe and it is gonna get full in about 12 months.

For me, if i do decide to put the boxes in the recycling, then I still have the few MIB figures that preserves that new feeling.

I did this with the 2002 line and I do not regret it.

Back