Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's my MOTUC wall in my basement.

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

not sure if it is just my moss man, but one leg seems shorter then the other. Cant get him to stand completly upright when I got his legs closer together, he ends up leaning to the left. Also doesn't seem to want to stand flat footed either, the left one does, but the right one kinda lifts off on the right side of the foot.

:lol

I tend to keep my MOTUC boxes.
Though as there's no unique art, I'm not sure why I bother.

i keep all my boxes too. i cut them open from the bottom and pull the tray out. then i remove the figure and accessories and push the empty tray back in the box and store them in their white shippers in a stack in a closet. i got some extra white shippers from other freaks to use for the first 10 figures that didn't have them. i just can't seem to part with them.

I had kept all mine too until last month, when I realized I had about 20 of these empty boxes sitting around and just grabbed them all and tossed them. It was liberating to make that space and not have to deal with them anymore. I plan on keeping the figures and the boxes are useless to repack the figures anyway, so I figured they were unnecessary.

I wonder if this is how the mattycollector site is. Lots of activity on the 15th to get the figures at 12pm eastern and then deathly quiet at 12:05pm once everything is sold out and there's no more reason to be on there.

This thread is kind of overwhelming so I haven't read it all but I assume there's lots of activity the days surrounding the sale and then eerily quiet....hence the thread falling to page 3.

I'm looking forward to April with everything that's coming but my excitement is tempered by my failure to get a Trap Jaw 2 months ago and Moss Man this month.

the problem is they used to space out the news from this line a little better. now they reveal about 5 figures at once and we don't hear anything else for the next 5 months. nothing to really talk about in between. matty blows its load too early.

Meh, maybe. Could use the brown Beastman parts for my Beastmanish Mossman. And the Tri-Klops sword is cool. So yeah I guess I will be picking it up.

the only piece i want is the green 200x powersword. anybody wanna give their's up. i don't think i want the entire pak. i already have a pile of unused accessories from the figures themselves.

the only piece i want is the green 200x powersword. anybody wanna give their's up. i don't think i want the entire pak. i already have a pile of unused accessories from the figures themselves.

Craw, if you wanna order it, I'll gladly pay for the rest of the pack. Don't really care about the 200X sword.

Back