Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page 2!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
the problem isn't lack of interest in this thread. the problem is all those great threads being made each day like "what should i buy?" "how much is this worth" "let's petition Hot Toys for this figure" etc, etc. they keep pushing great threads like this to the bottom. just sticky this one already.

the problem isn't lack of interest in this thread. the problem is all those great threads being made each day like "what should i buy?" "how much is this worth" "let's petition Hot Toys for this figure" etc, etc. they keep pushing great threads like this to the bottom. just sticky this one already.

Teh Craw speaks teh truth! :lecture

has this really been confirmed?

Yes, figuresDOTcom.

It'll be Adam and Orko. I would place good money on that! :cool:

Survey says...WRONG! Sorry Richard Dawson! It's Snout Spout and Orko. Prince Adam was to believe too top tier of a character for an exclusive.

Teh Craw speaks teh truth! :lecture

Yes, figuresDOTcom.

Survey says...WRONG! Sorry Richard Dawson! It's Snout Spout and Orko. Prince Adam was to believe too top tier of a character for an exclusive.

today is april fools...why would snout spout come with orko????figures.com has todays stupid answers from mattel, no real answers

the SDCC will likely be adam/orko (orko as the in scale pack in)

I'm just ____ing with you guys! Luckily wacky Teemu picked up on my BS. Also shame on you Eamon for not knowing who Richard Dawson is, you ever seen the Running Man, Hogan's Heroes? Get with it brother. :lol God it's not like I referenced Richard Karn, Louie Anderson, Ray Combs (rip :(), or J.Peterman! :duh

APRIL FOOLS MISTERFALCON!

I'm just ____ing with you guys! Luckily wacky Teemu picked up on my BS. Also shame on you Eamon for not knowing who Richard Dawson is, you ever seen the Running Man, Hogan's Heroes? Get with it brother. :lol God it's not like I referenced Richard Karn, Louie Anderson, Ray Combs (rip :(), or J.Peterman! :duh

APRIL FOOLS MISTERFALCON!

I follow and pay attention to the MOTU Classics info and the clues given...simple as that!!

Yub nub!!!

Yub nub
eee chop yub nub
ah toe meet toe pee-chee keene
g'noop dock fling oh ah
Yah wah
eee chop yah wah
ah toe meet toe pee-chee keene
g'noop dock fling oh ah
Coatee chah tu yub nub
coatee chah tu yahwah
coatee chah tu glowah
allay loo ta nuv
Glowah
eee chop glowah
ya glowah pee chu nee foam
ah toot dee awe goon daa
Coatee cha tu goo (Yub nub!)
coatee cha tu doo (Yahwah!)
coatee cha tu too (Ya chaa!)
allay loo ta nuv
allay loo ta nuv
allay loo ta nuv
Glowah
eee chop glowah
ya glowah pee chu nee foam
ah toot dee awe goon daa
Allay loo ta nuv

I think if you have Nien Nunb on your Avatar you're inevitably cursed to...

FAIL!!!!

Well, thanks Kuzeh. :monkey2

on the org there is a thread about the exclusive being duckasaurus. it was pretty good.:lol

i just went to 2 different Targets today Deak, and i looked for the Bruticus at both and i couldn't find him. sorry. they had an entire clearence rack of GI Joe ROC toys though.

Back