Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Mikey!!
Awesome story!!!

Anyway...
here are my MOTUC Toys R US exclusives!
The packaging is awesome!
The Snake Mountain backdrop is beautiful!!
Sorry for the crappy pics...

DSC03608.jpg

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03610.jpg

DSC03611.jpg

As a noobie to the new MOTU, I have only a few figures still, but I wanted to share something cool with you. There's a little story that goes with this...

When I was a kid, I came downstairs one Christmas to discover that my parents had set up this huge diorama of He-Man figures! They had taken the stuff I owned and combined it with new stuff, including Castle Greyskull, Snake Mountain, etc, and a hole bunch of new characters, and made this enormous, ready-to-play-with environment for me to hunker down and play in. It's a wonderful memory for me.

Well, last week, as my fiancee and I were heading out, we saw a package at the door. We opened it just to see what it was before we left for work, and discovered it was some of the figures I had traded for paints (still going on by the way, for anyone who's interested!) I didn't have time to do anything with them, so we set them aside and went to work.

Frankly, I was feeling a touch guilty for getting into a new line that would take up space in our small apartment.

Well, when I got home that evening, I was greeted with this:

P3280008.jpg

My wonderful fiancee had removed the new figures from their shipping box, and taken the figures I already had out of my detolf and set them up in this little diorama, even printing out Castle Greyskull as a background.

Is it as huge? No. But my God it was so meaningful to me.

Gentlemen, I am a very lucky man.

We shall call her DisplayOR.

Thanks Kuzeh.

LOL, Skeletor is so scared, he's peeing. Man, I'm such a child...

Oh man!!
Didn't noticed that!! Hilarious!!!
:rotfl

:lecture:lecture

im telling ya its orko and Adam (vintage) orko/adam (200x)

You know what, I think you might be right in regards to Adam... for 2 reasons:

A) Yesterday while reading the MOTUC 2-packs comics, I noticed that both have this look for Adam:

blog_original_adam.jpg

I know it's kind of lame, but maybe they'll have this as the exclusive, and afterwards the regular Adam outfit...

heman3.jpg

now:

B) Mattel has re-used their booth's statue 3 times already showing their exclusives...
first it was King Grayskull:

MotuCastle2.jpg

Then Faker:

faker1_S.jpg

Last year it was He-Ro:

sdcc_09_mattel_MOTU_00v.jpg

So, it would be fairly easy and "cost-saving" if they re-use it once again this time with this Adam:

he-man17.jpg

Now, they could also use it for NA He-Man...

6018.jpg

Where's StinkOR!!!?????

I hope we see a preview of him @ SDCC

Congrats Mikey!!
Awesome story!!!

Anyway...
here are my MOTUC Toys R US exclusives!
The packaging is awesome!
The Snake Mountain backdrop is beautiful!!
Sorry for the crappy pics...

DSC03608.jpg

I like the paintwork on He-Man head... looks better (to me) than the original. Not digging the wrist bands... but the head looks better.

Oh man!!
Didn't noticed that!! Hilarious!!!
:rotfl

You know what, I think you might be right in regards to Adam... for 2 reasons:

A) Yesterday while reading the MOTUC 2-packs comics, I noticed that both have this look for Adam:

blog_original_adam.jpg

Wow... Looks like Skeletor's eunuch slave...

That one would definitely stay MOC.

I hope Adam will be more like the original figure with his brown top.

There a good reason why the figure wasn't pink back then as it was strictly for boys but as POP is now included in the line, glitter an' all... all bets are off I think.

I would be okay with no Adam, ever. I just don't like the pansy stand-in character. You should have to earn you badassery.
Adam needs to get Wampa-smacked.

they sculpted all the capes from plastic so i guess the vest will be no different.

and i still hate mossman. i get a whiff of that crappy pine smell everytime i go down to my basement. can't wait for stink-or. just what i need. my whole basement smelling like imitation skunk.:rolleyes: wish they would have ditched the smells.

Back