Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait, yea I am the Warrior :lecture

scandal_the_warrior.jpg

Just found an old stash of vintage figures in my attic (while packing for a move) -- HeMan, BeastMan, Stratos, ManEFaces, Skeletor, BattleCat, Adam ... all complete with weapons, armor, etc. Some of the rubber-band construction hasn't held up fantastically ... but it is amazing how well preserved they are.

SnakeDoc

Just found an old stash of vintage figures in my attic (while packing for a move) -- HeMan, BeastMan, Stratos, ManEFaces, Skeletor, BattleCat, Adam ... all complete with weapons, armor, etc. Some of the rubber-band construction hasn't held up fantastically ... but it is amazing how well preserved they are.

SnakeDoc

I wonder, is there any way to replace the rubber bands in these, sort of like how you can do it with GI Joes?

About 60% of my MOTUC collection ended up in the floor after an Earthquake here in So-Cal... the culprit was my 200x Castle Grayskull...
Zodac, Skeletor, He-Man, Beast-Man, Trap-Jaw, Tri-Klops, Zodac and Mer-Man took shelf dives...
None was damaged though, but I guess the Grayskull bases aren't that great afterall... but the figures are indeed strong...

About 60% of my MOTUC collection ended up in the floor after an Earthquake here in So-Cal... the culprit was my 200x Castle Grayskull...
Zodac, Skeletor, He-Man, Beast-Man, Trap-Jaw, Tri-Klops, Zodac and Mer-Man took shelf dives...
None was damaged though, but I guess the Grayskull bases aren't that great afterall... but the figures are indeed strong...

That's ma-ma-ma-ma-Master power! Some guys got it, some guys don't!

Back