Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 60% of my MOTUC collection ended up in the floor after an Earthquake here in So-Cal... the culprit was my 200x Castle Grayskull...
Zodac, Skeletor, He-Man, Beast-Man, Trap-Jaw, Tri-Klops, Zodac and Mer-Man took shelf dives...
None was damaged though, but I guess the Grayskull bases aren't that great afterall... but the figures are indeed strong...
sorry to hear about that. at least nothing broke. my KG fell on a thick carpeted floor one time and his foot went soaring across the room.

this was posted on matty's website about our subs

Just an FYI here... We have confirmed that, starting with the April 19th sale, all subscription orders will start fulfilling 1 calendar day prior to the start of each month's sale.

So for the 4/19 sale, we'll start processing subscription orders starting 4/18 and you should start seeing order confirmation emails shortly after. Please allow 5-7 days for SHIPPING confirmation... order processing is only the first phase of the process.

(Beginning order processing a day before the sale begins should improve our delivery times all around, but we want to manage expectations all around, so please allow us that 5-7 days for shipping confirmation before contacting customer service to ensure that your order has processed.)

thanks all!

Those are great. And I found this there too:

500x_skeletor_painting.jpg

Ah crap, Mesa.... I'm going to need therapy after seeing that. :banghead

Back