Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prince Adam is the accessory, awesome. He's Orko's beotch. :lol

:rotfl

Extended video (crappier quality though):

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/a7sjzXdeP1E&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/a7sjzXdeP1E&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The Molarr pack is kind of cool!
:lol

But if Mattel made a fan reviewer stop using it, and it was Mattel, I'm inclined to put some stock into the rumor that they have the Filmation rights back.

Lame or not, me want! :lol Now though when I sleep every night, I'm going to pray for the rumor of Filmation acquisition to be true.

Prefer Blair over Olivia.

The package for Molar and Skeletor looks pretty nice. Guess its kinda neat that Orko can go clear, also a tad funny that Adam is considered an accessory.

Could be this

SDCC- Translucent Orko w/spellbook and prince adam.
Orko featured in package for SDCC and Adam packaged on the bottom

Matty- Solid Orko (the one to get) and Adam.
Adam featured in package (standing) with Orko packaged somewhere in..that way fans can get both of them carded by themselves

Lame or not, me want! :lol Now though when I sleep every night, I'm going to pray for the rumor of Filmation acquisition to be true.

yes, so Mattel can produce a Blackstar line or bring him into the MOTU Classics :)

Love the exclusives. Wish I could see the other head for Adam in the video. I love how the SDCC version of Orko is translucent and has Adam as the accessory. I'm sure the Matty version will have Adam with Orko as the accessory.

Also, love how nuts people on the org are going that Adam is packaged, laying flat, as an accessory. Too funny! They brighten my day.

I don't know, I like what I see. Now the question is will I be able to get one. SCOTT! Avengers assemble!!!

After the fiasco that was preview night last year, and then for them to just be available through online ordering to general public, I'm not sure if I'm willing to waster a preview night standing in line. May just get Mattel exclsuives online.

Definitely will be getting the Matty Orko/Adam version
and the Molarr set

Since not all the sound bites made it into the final aired cut, here are a few more tid bits on the exclusives revealed thus far:

Mo-Larr vs. Skeletor.

This box set will be $40.00 both at SDCC and on Mattycollector.com after the show (no change to product). Mo-Larr will come with all his tools including his #$^&@ drill and his floss. Skeletor features a new toothless face and comes with his Havok Staff, Power Sword and half Power Sword. The pack out is truly epic as designed by Ray Makowski. It includes Skeletor's massage chair and magazine collection as chip art. Also features brand new bios supplied by the gang at Robot Chicken!

Orko (with Prince Adam)

So here is the first of our SDCC items that will be different after the show. The version of Orko at SDCC will feature color change when you dip him in warm water. His magic book also show the SDCC logo in hot water. The version sold on MattyCollector.com after the show will not be color change (on Orko or the book) but both version will include his stand, wand and book as well as a pack in Prince Adam with two heads (He-Man and new Prince Adam smirk) as well as a purple Power Sword and half purple Power Sword.

The bio on the back belongs to Orko as this is his figure. Adam is his accessory! The only difference between the SDCC version and the Mattycollector.com version is the color change feature. $25.00

A lot of fans have asked "why Orko for SDCC?" Well, simple. We chose Orko because we wanted to go with a more 'A' list MOTU character who would draw in fans otherwise unfamiliar with the current line. In the past our SDCC items have been a bit more obscure in character selection so we deliberately went the other way this year. Also, since Orko was larger then a "standard" accessory we had no way to fit him into a monthly $20.00 figure structure. But by making him the figure and Adam the accessory we could do a unique structure for a unique price ($25.00) at the show.

Back