Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of you are totally and utterly clueless about how He-man.org works and if folks wish to continue bad mouthing my good friends, then come see me.

Weren't folks saying that the Matty boards are great and you can speak freely. Well that hasn't happened has it. In fact, the cencoring is worse.

Sometime soon, I will be able to tell you guys the full story and believe me, you will be embarrased by your opinions as they stand now.

Don't appreciate calling Staples a ******. You don't know him personally. Folks who do, have big respect for him.
May I refer you to the Crossgen callapse. See what Staples did there when artist were not getting paid.
See the respect he gets from pros as appossed to a few petty indivduals who couldn't play by the clearly set out rules on a toy forum. Sad!!

Not syaing He-man.org is great or anything but be careful of where you direct your beefs and at least try to look beyond the obvious as all you guys are doing is dropping the IQ level something fierce around here.

They are my friends, I speak to them every day.
So a bit of respect here would be nice. If not for them, them for me.

Hey man I am a part of the .ORG and I am embarrassed at what it's become. Back in the early 00's it was a much cooler place, but things have changed. People can feel how ever they want Eamon, no one is ____ting on you. I wouldn't take it personally. And as far as Val goes, I know someone who personally dealt with him on a deal. And guess what he was shady and extremely cocky. Regardless though of what I think or anyone else you obviously have had different experiences with him. Emiliano is cool. So whatevs. As far as CrossGen goes, I didn't know that about him. If he helped out artists that's cool, at least he didn't pull a Dreamwave ala Pat Lee. It's just a forum.

Hey man I am a part of the .ORG and I am embarrassed at what it's become. Back in the early 00's it was a much cooler place, but things have changed. People can feel how ever they want Eamon, no one is ____ting on you. I wouldn't take it personally. And as far as Val goes, I know someone who personally dealt with him on a deal. And guess what he was shady and extremely cocky. Regardless though of what I think or anyone else you obviously have had different experiences with him. Emiliano is cool. So whatevs. As far as CrossGen goes, I didn't know that about him. If he helped out artists that's cool, at least he didn't pull a Dreamwave ala Pat Lee. It's just a forum.

I hate to say it,but thats how he seemed to me when offering me a chance to pay, to sign up to the Org

They look great to me.

OrkoDTC_Detail.jpg

Orko_Adam.jpg

on the news front

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.News

really digging the solid color orko

They look great to me.

OrkoDTC_Detail.jpg

Orko_Adam.jpg

When is the solid Orko going up for sale? I hope it's a few days after the con, so I won't be on the road driving back from the con through the California dessert and miss ordering him, which is what happened with the "non-SDCC" He-Ro's... if I recall.

Solid is much better than the translucent version IMO

Orko_News.jpg

I looked at my order from last year, Mesa, and He-Ro went up on August 3rd, a week after Comic-Con ended. So hopefully that'll give you enough time to get one this year.

Adam + Orko isn't worth $25? that's like $5 for Orko. Bargain in my book, relatively speaking.

you mis-understand me, orko+ Adan IS worth $25, I was curious if the non sdcc version had adam with him. cuz without him I wouldn't pay that much for orko.........ok i would I would just hate myself later.

you mis-understand me, orko+ Adan IS worth $25, I was curious if the non sdcc version had adam with him. cuz without him I wouldn't pay that much for orko.........ok i would I would just hate myself later.

Yes, non-SDCC version will be Adam with Orko as the accessory.
The SDCC version is Orko with Adam as the accessory. :D

IMO both versions are worth a pick up as they diifer enough to warrant it. I admit that Mo-Larr is a nice figure as well. Also I like the fact that they change it up a bit and have some fun with the line eg. Mo-Lar and Adam laying down and as an accessory!

From Facebook:

Toy Fans,

Hope you liked all the big reveals this week! I thought you might have questions, so here are some answers about the SDCC products, plus a bonus one about Evil-Lyn.

1) Will all of the SDCC products in the reveal story be available at MattyCollector.com after the show?

All of the SDCC items will be available at MattyCollector.com on Aug 2nd EXCEPT for the following:

-Starro Spores (only available at SDCC with purchase of Starro 75th anniversary pack)
-Plastic Man Suitcase (only available at SDCC with purchase of Plastic Man)
-Variant version of Retro Action Peter Venkman (Clear green ectoplasm version)
-Color change Orko (version sold online will not have color change figure or the SDCC sticker on the book)

3) When is the sale date for the SDCC figures on MattyCollector.com?

Monday, Aug 2nd.

3) Are the quantities low on the SDCC exclusives that will be sold online?

We can't comment on any production runs, but we do have a separate run for the product sold online after the show.

4) Will the packaging be the same online as at SDCC for all SDCC figures? Like, will Mo-Larr come with Skeletor in the same huge display box and will Orko be the main “feature” of the blister card with Prince Adam at the bottom?

The packaging will be exactly the same at SDCC and on Mattycollector.com.

5) Will Orko be sold on the MattyCollector.com site as the two-pack or will he and Adam be sold separately?

The online version will also include Prince Adam with no change to package. The only change will be that Orko and his book will not have the color change feature.

6) Will Prince Adam be packaged by himself soon?

Maybe one day, but nothing is planned right now.

7) Can I buy the Mo-Larr and Skeletor two-pack online?

Yes, with no difference from the one sold at SDCC.

8) Evil-Lyn will probably sell out on Monday and I know you said that the quantities will be raised after June, but when will we see Evil-Lyn re-released?

We do have plans to re-release popular figures. We'll announce re-releases in time. Except for the SDCC version of King Grayskull, no MOTUC figures are retired and we could re-release just anyone! Stay tuned.

9) What about Evil-Lyn in her 200X colors?

Evil-Lyn in her 200X colors would be a great way to refresh Evil-Lyn down the line. If we did this version, it would be a lot more then just a repaint. But nothing is planned right now.

10) What is the SDCC Starro made of?

It is a rubber like material with bendy wires running through it (similar but improved on from Clayface's arms)

See you all at SDCC!

Matty

Back