Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still think they should have packaged a cringer with orko. adam should be a stand alone figure. not that i'm really complaining cuz we get 2 figures for almost the price of 1. but i wonder how they will include cringer in the line.

still think they should have packaged a cringer with orko. adam should be a stand alone figure. not that i'm really complaining cuz we get 2 figures for almost the price of 1. but i wonder how they will include cringer in the line.

Yeah, I'm the same as that.

Regardless though, I really like Prince Adam. :)

so, did we ever figure out if the re-issue figures were going to be included in the subscription?

I dunno why they would. It should and most likely will be only the new releases. Actually based on TG saying Greyskull had to be out by the end of this year I would say its a pretty solid no, only new things in subscriptions.

I dunno why they would. It should and most likely will be only the new releases. Actually based on TG saying Greyskull had to be out by the end of this year I would say its a pretty solid no, only new things in subscriptions.

you sure? cause I thought he said it had to be out by the end of this year so people next year wouldnt be forced to get him (sub) if they didnt want it. With it this year people can order him if they want it.

you sure? cause I thought he said it had to be out by the end of this year so people next year wouldnt be forced to get him (sub) if they didnt want it. With it this year people can order him if they want it.

Right. So why would we be forced to get the reissue figures in the 2011 subscription?

What is going on in this pic???? :google

!BrJcZd!!mk~$(KGrHqIH-CYEvDZ5wU+QBLye9-7Fzw~~_3.JPG

That's one of those cels that a company just threw together. It's She-Ra with Webstor and Kobra Khan from Secret of the Sword (where she says "my you boys are forward") with a random Adam pose and what appears to be Bart Simpson's pet elephant Stampy.

Back