Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your sig came from my doin :lecture :rotfl

I know. I hid a surprise for you in one of your boxes. :D

catbox.jpg

Cancel that Scott- apparently I will still need your help:

In an effort to prep for Monday's sale, the ability to purchase the Weapons Pak was mistakely pushed live. All orders placed today will unfortunately need to be cancelled. The Weapons Pak has returned to Coming Soon status and all items will go on sale at their scheduled date/time of 4/19 at 12 noon ET/9am PT.

In an effort to prep for Monday's sale, the ability to purchase the Weapons Pak was mistakely pushed live. All orders placed today will unfortunately need to be cancelled. The Weapons Pak has returned to Coming Soon status and all items will go on sale at their scheduled date/time of 4/19 at 12 noon ET/9am PT.

Toyguru on King greyskull (sounds like this is gonna be a sweet figure)

We've confirmed a few times that yes Grayskull will be back as a non subscription figure in Q4 2010. This was kinda our last shot since in 2011 all the figures will be in the subscription and we didn't want to release him in 2011 as part of the sub when some fans already have him.

This way by releasing him as the last non sub figure in 2010 it leaves fans open to choose whether or not they want him.

We did plus him up with an improved deco, some extra little surprises, and slightly different accessories including one all new accessory that is way cool.

Scott
maybe the secret accessory is his Castle.

Back