Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all the way at the billing screen right now and they're still in there. I just don't need two more so I'm wondering if people missed out and I should try to grabe them for them.

I just tried the same thing, AFTER you hit submit payment,it will tell you it is out of stock. :(

I did get 10 weapons packs though! :banana

I think I'm done. The frustration and money just isn't worth it to me anymore.

I've only been able to order one single figure this year off the Mattel site and have had to resort to ebay to get the rest of figures I wanted. To me, collecting toys is about fun. The MOTU toys are fun, buying them however is easily the worst experience offered by any toy company. Mattel should be ashamed.

I think I'm done. The frustration and money just isn't worth it to me anymore.

I've only been able to order one single figure this year off the Mattel site and have had to resort to ebay to get the rest of figures I wanted. To me, collecting toys is about fun. The MOTU toys are fun, buying them however is easily the worst experience offered by any toy company. Mattel should be ashamed.

They won't be ashamed. They're in this for the almighty dollar. If they get it from you, scalpers, aliens, mafia, immigrants, dogs, etc...it doesn't matter to them. All that matters is that they sold out the product, made their money back plus some. That equals success in their eyes.

They won't be ashamed. They're in this for the almighty dollar. If they get it from you, scalpers, aliens, mafia, immigrants, dogs, etc...it doesn't matter to them. All that matters is that they sold out the product, made their money back plus some. That equals success in their eyes.

The funny thing is, they're actually trying to attract new customers
and fans for the property, yet at the same time they can't even
keep current fans or keep them happy:rolleyes:

All right guys, after being burned in the past I finally decided to get back into this line and order Evil Lyn. Can anyone walk me through the order process on matty so I don't miss out this time?

All right guys, after being burned in the past I finally decided to get back into this line and order Evil Lyn. Can anyone walk me through the order process on matty so I don't miss out this time?

She's sold out. Went up for sale about 43 minutes ago.

this a marketing ploy to get people to buy subs (guaranteed sales and no leftovers) creating a false supply and demand...your either In or your out! While this might be good to establish the longevity of the line..but its not good for new customers and those who want to pick and choose,which I think Mattel does not want!
I am familiar with working in retail sales and the Psychological and deception of it.Its very easy to see what Mattel is doing here,but the Love of the figures and MOTU , the people dont care!

I won't tap, I just won't do it :tap

williamorlowski_03_full.jpg

Cancel that Scott- apparently I will still need your help:

In an effort to prep for Monday's sale, the ability to purchase the Weapons Pak was mistakely pushed live. All orders placed today will unfortunately need to be cancelled. The Weapons Pak has returned to Coming Soon status and all items will go on sale at their scheduled date/time of 4/19 at 12 noon ET/9am PT.

PM sent - got order in just in time

Back