Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm eyeing this line now that I have been drawn in to LOTR collecting.

Kind of interested to see what they're going to be showing us next week, I was kind of worried about their silence all year!

Screenshot_20241005_065516_Gallery.jpg

I'm eyeing this line now that I have been drawn in to LOTR collecting.

Kind of interested to see what they're going to be showing us next week, I was kind of worried about their silence all year!

View attachment 730731
George from Asmus Customer service mentioned to me that the New Gollum/Smeagol headsculpts from a poll they ran in here and on Facee would be the first out in there comeback.
The rest they should be announcing this coming week too.
Thanks for that image!!

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I am very excited to see Asmus back in the game. Yes, they've had some blunders along the way but I'm generally very happy with my collection of theirs, especially characters that InArt are likely to never touch like Elrond, Eomer etc. (or at least any time soon...)

Will we finally see Haldir and Gil-galad?!

I'm not gonna lie, I am very excited to see Asmus back in the game. Yes, they've had some blunders along the way but I'm generally very happy with my collection of theirs, especially characters that InArt are likely to never touch like Elrond, Eomer etc. (or at least any time soon...)

x fingers!!

That Gil Galad Shield looked mighty fine that they showed a few months back...

I hope they also make Denethor.

Back