Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is that, his Double Impact days? I really don't want to get into talking about dudes bodies in a MOTU thread, but I think he had the best physiques in Bloodsport and Death Warrant.

Ha ha I agree I live for Bloodsport that's whenever he was cool, now he's sort of like Chuck Norris, sad day in the Ski Universe.

If you put your mind to it Craw, you can accomplish great things in the MOTUC thread.

he-man+wink.jpg

Until next time...

Ski, that's freaking hilarious! :lol

good to see this thread has climbed to the top of the post count in the general collectibles section. although, if you filter out all of Ski's spam/smiley posts, it probably wouldn't even be in the top 5.

good to see this thread has climbed to the top of the post count in the general collectibles section. although, if you filter out all of Ski's spam/smiley posts, it probably wouldn't even be in the top 5.

Craw you see here in the MOTUC thread we like to treat all events equally, whether it be Fitness, Double Downs, Windows, Apple, GraySkull, U.S.S Flagg you name it!!! The world is made up of many different types of people and we should cherish that, that's what makes us special here at the MOTUC threads. We welcome all kinds of smileys, spams, Van Dame's, collectors...there's no odd ball here even old Skull-face is welcome here at the Sideshow Freaks community. Remember Craw we are all part of the Universe!!! :monkey1

he-man+wink.jpg

Until next time...

I usually shake a protein shake or two... that does the trick.

You shake it until protein is released? What?

i don't have a desk. i have a toolbox. unfortunately you can't order figures from a toolbox.:(

I work with a bunch of tools. :lol

I can do anything, Deak and Waller told me so... :lecture

If you put your mind to it Craw, you can accomplish great things in the MOTUC thread.

he-man+wink.jpg

Until next time...

You're my density!

Most of my weapons packs are spoken for, but if anyone missed out, I may have a couple left.:naughty

I am also looking for some stands if anyone has some they can part with, and a He-ro red staff still.:angelsmil

Just a quick question for you guys:
What do you find appealing about MOTU? I mean these figures sell out like there's no tomorrow!

they are the definitive versions of the 80's line. if you loved the 80's versions but wished they had better sculpts, accessories, and articulation then this is the line for you.

this was my favorite toy line as a kid in the 80's. getting these figures now is like reliving childhood X-mas mornings every month.

... Only these monthly X-Mas mornings seems to include migraines and damaged computers from lack of being able to place orders within 4 minutes for non-subbers.

Hello!

I missed out on an extra Evil-Lyn, since she sold out in like 1min. I did order the Weapons pack, but damn that shipping is almost the cost of the pack itself.

Someone somewhere screwed up on my subscription figure renewal this month and my Evil Lyn was not charged. I got the email sunday and fiddled around with Digital River and they assure me the subscription should try again in 24-48 hours and I'll get my figure.

I'm not so sure. I probably got screwed out of Evil Lyn... :(

Back