Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Castle Greyskull is the greatest playset ever made"
psstt..really USS Flagg. but for this thread

Word to yah muthaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I fixed it for you, we can't have PP talk around here. :lol

If anyone's going to the Mattel booth at SDCC, can they try to pick me up one of these? I'd really appreciate it. :lol

Polly_pkg1.jpg

great contest. i'll sit this one out though. i think Kuzeh should win anyway cuz he's the first person to spell "Grayskull" right.

What? my post clearly says "grayskull" . :rolleyes:

Ok, I changed it. But I will take "E" or "A".:lol

Just to be clear, there is only one winner. They will receive all four prizes. There can be only one!:arr

Last edited:
Sorry, ignorant question... but is WunDar the only subscription figure this month, or is it both Wundar AND Evil Lyn? Because I have a shipment notice for 3 April subs, and wondering if that is for 3 figs or for 6.

Evil Lyn is the subscription figure for the month, but it's also when Wun-Dar ships, so I'm assuming we'll get both figures and the map for each subscription purchased.

okay, thanks. I was worried, because I couldn't have gotten an evil lyn as it was sold out when my screen finally refreshed, so I would have been pissed if I missed it, even with the sub.

Back