Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patient Zero, so if I type this:

"Castle Grayskull is the greatest playset ever made"

I'm enterd?

Thanks! That's really nice of you to do.

you're welcome. i gotta keep fighting the good fight against Scalp-Or. consider me Scalp-Or's arch nemisis.

I know that feeling. I really really hope the website SDCC one isn't too hard to get before it gets marked up.

Wow... Shell, you naughty girl!
:horror
:rotfl:rotfl
I tease to please sweetie :lol :rotfl
...and have fun :rock :duff

Can we see a picture of the Shell-Ra prototype? :banana
Just imagine tight black leather and heels with some kick ass weaponry to wreak havok on the MOTUC nation.
That's all I can say for now. I don't want to give my disguise away :naughty

x :duff

Maybe something like this!!! :drool!

ISADORRA%20IRONSPYNNE%201.jpg

Well I guess I didn't have to wait that long for Evil-Lyn cause UPS dropped her off today. :rock
It's so cool that her, Wun-Dar, and the map are packaged neatly in a little box inside the shipper. Bravo Mattel! :banana

I love that Tim Doyle print. It would be awesome if I somehow won that.

Thanks for doing this contest, Patient Zero. It's really cool of you to do this for the freaks in the MOTUC thread.

I love that Tim Doyle print. It would be awesome if I somehow won that.

Thanks for doing this contest, Patient Zero. It's really cool of you to do this for the freaks in the MOTUC thread.

Agreed, that print is awesome. I missed the contest announcement and just thought people really liked Castle Grayskull playset, I mean, afterall

"Castle Grayskull is the greatest playset ever made"

but then when I read back, I then got it and immediately entered, mainly because of the print.

Very generous of PZ to have this contest.

Thanks for the kind words fellows! As for the contest, it is over. I wrote all the names on paper then drew a name out of my Indiana Jones fedora. And we have a winner! So, the winner is.........

:fireworksThe Ill Jedi:fireworks

I will send you a pm in a bit. I still have to wit on the weapons pack to arrive, before I can ship.

Thanks for the kind words fellows! As for the contest, it is over. I wrote all the names on paper then drew a name out of my Indiana Jones fedora. And we have a winner! So, the winner is.........

:fireworksThe Ill Jedi:fireworks

I will send you a pm in a bit. I still have to wit on the weapons pack to arrive, before I can ship.
WHAT!?!?! WOW!!!! :horror

I never win anything!!! Thanks PZ!!! :rock :duff :rock

Back