Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5347.jpg

Cat in background: "......Morons"

Open your coffins Eamon, I am thinking about opening my 2nd one because the paint ain't so hot on my 1st one. Loose figures or GTFO. :lol

Got Wun Dar and and Evil Lyn yesterday. Both are pretty cool. I really like both but did get a big kick out of Wun Dar and the loaf of bread he came with.

That holster looks great Craw! :rock

Yeah Craw that is some slick ____. Very cool, wanna sell them? :naughty
thanks guys. as for selling them, i don't really have anymore parts. i just used some leftover leather scraps from a different project i was working on. i could get more leather but i don't have anymore belt buckles i had to dig through my parts box just to find the one i got. we'll see what happens though.

Oh I always free my Masters dude!
It's just that Wun-Dar ain't what I'd call a proper character, plus I dare say he may be worth a bit down the line.
Saying that, I would never sell him or any MOTUC. Those are going to the grave with me! :)

Oh I always free my Masters dude!
It's just that Wun-Dar ain't what I'd call a proper character, plus I dare say he may be worth a bit down the line.
Saying that, I would never sell him or any MOTUC. Those are going to the grave with me! :)
i agree. if i sold any of these it would have to be the entire set. i would never part with just a couple. and i would have to be in some absolute serious financial trouble to let these guys go. i'd sell most of my 12" collection first.

i agree. if i sold any of these it would have to be the entire set. i would never part with just a couple. and i would have to be in some absolute serious financial trouble to let these guys go. i'd sell most of my 12" collection first.

Oh yeah! Hot Toys and everything would go first if the fit ever hit the shan.

MOTUC are my favourite possessions. And Im lucky enough to have things like Hot Toys, official props, original art etc.

Same here. I've actually gotta sell off most of my TDK, Watchmen and possibly even my P1 Predator from Hot Toys but MOTUC stays til the end.

I am afraid to open Wun Dar's box because I might keep him.
:confused:

Up the anni on me let me know brother, :dunno Skipopa needs a Wundar!!!!

I would do the same, if I get out of this line it's the whole sh-bag!!!

Same here. I've actually gotta sell off most of my TDK, Watchmen and possibly even my P1 Predator from Hot Toys but MOTUC stays til the end.

Is that Predator 1 and Ex?

part of me wants to sell my predator 1 exclusive. i like him but every time i look at him i just see dollar signs staring back at me. same goes for my original suit batman figure. the main reason i keep that one is because i don't want him to fall into the hands of one of those whiney DK geeks on this board. i'd rather dangle it front of them as they drool. sounds cold but it's the truth.

Back