Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shenanigans!!!!

Daryl.jpg

just got my 2 weapons packs in. One is going to Memnoch. I wish I had bought another set or two while I had the chance, because it's sort of nice. I like to keep an "unopened coffin collection" Skiman style and one that I open and pose on the shelf. I didn't think I'd need to do that with the weapons pack, but they are in their own white shipper box and the card is really nice and big.

I'm really digging the new Reastman outfit. I think I will open the Reastman figure I have just so I can have two different options. The swords (I count 4) look great and the silver Hordak crossbow looks good too. I like everything. Definitiely worth the $12 they cost. Like I said, I wish I bought another couple of sets. Regardless, I'm definitely opening my only set.

UPS just dropped off my package. I had figured that the map would of been placed in a wrapping of some sort, but it was free flowing in the (just the right size) box. Figures look great though, gonna get Evil Lynn opened up soon.

Back