Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they've done a great job of converting Optikk into MOTUC, I just don't really care about the character. Same deal with Tytus. I'm buying both because I buy one of everything, and I don't particularly dislike either one, but it feels like a bit of a 'meh' month to me personally, though an expensive one.

Still, gotta take the rough with the smooth, as they say. And I'm sure every month brings us somebody's favourites, so... :)

I'm going to try a new approach at this matty thing and avoiding the wait screen of death. Hopefully it works and then I'll share it. I'd do it now but I don't want to be responsible if it fails.

I'm going to stand my ground and not give in to the fact that many MOTU fans desire Tytus and buying him and instead think about how much I truly care about having this figure and not getting it.

I think too often my decisions can be based on others who say, "It's a necessity for any MOTU collection." If it's such a necessity then why do I feel so unsatisfied? I'm just sticking to my guns and getting what I truly like and saving my money on other stuff.

Tytus is cool, but not something I personally must have. I do respect those who DO want it. We all have different levels of desire for certain characters and fully support anyone jumping on the Tytus bandwagon! If you love it, go for it!

Best to all of you this morning in getting your toys! I will be ready on the trigger for my reissue Merman. This has been one of my most wanted figures.

Well okay. Since last time was really easy for me and I was logged in and on their site really early I'm trying it again.

I have their page open in two windows. One that I'm not refreshing and one that I am not. At 12 I'll open another one too. Hopefully I'll be able to find out something between the 3 but I'm thinking their "line" might start before the death screen shows up at 12.

I'm torn about Tytus too but knowing that he'll probably be gone really fast and then it'll be ebay if I change my mind, I'd rather get him now and if he comes and I decide I don't like how they pulled off a rotocast figure I can probably sell him to a fan that missed out and get my money back. I've learned between the stands and the weapons pack it's just better to get it if you think you might want it instead of waiting to decide.

I'm going to stand my ground and not give in to the fact that many MOTU fans desire Tytus and buying him and instead think about how much I truly care about having this figure and not getting it.

I think too often my decisions can be based on others who say, "It's a necessity for any MOTU collection." If it's such a necessity then why do I feel so unsatisfied? I'm just sticking to my guns and getting what I truly like and saving my money on other stuff.

Tytus is cool, but not something I personally must have.

Best to all of you this morning in getting your toys! I will be ready on the trigger for my reissue Merman. This has been one of my most wanted figures.

whos-awesome.jpg

Tytus is cool, but not something I personally must have. I do respect those who DO want it. We all have different levels of desire for certain characters and fully support anyone jumping on the Tytus bandwagon! If you love it, go for it!

image.php

Good luck Nien.​

Watch the wood works come into this thread once the ordering is over. All the lurkers... QFT :lecture

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW UR WATCHING DIS >>>>>><<<<<<<

Back