Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they will probably save ram man til the end. you know they'll have to be saving some popular figures til the end in order to get collector's to stick around for the long haul.

Some artwork:

ox.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud: Do u take commissions!!!?

HOnestly, I'd like some people's opinion. today when I was at work, I was thinking to myself, did I screw up the display stand by adding the sand and gravel (with the stones yet to be added)? I know, my life is quite boring and this is the stuff I think about while at work. Although, when I got home and saw the dried product end result, I was mostly happy with it.

So anyway, does the display look better with or without the extra rocks/gravel/sand?

without:

IMG_0391Large.jpg

with:

IMG_0416Large.jpg

Don't hold back, I want honest opinions, but don't be a d ick either.

I'll display it with figures sometime soon.

I plan on making the next one in purple/red/gray ala Snake Mountain tones.

i liked it much more the first way. but its yours and aslong as your happy with the results thats all that should matter really.

i liked it much more the first way. but its yours and aslong as your happy with the results thats all that should matter really.

Yeah, I was sort of thinking the same, but I'm not changing it now.

Anyway, here are some pics. Got every good buy on this one display, sans Wun-dar, which I've yet to open.

I do like the foot pegs.

IMG_0419Large.jpg

IMG_0422Large.jpg

IMG_0424Large.jpg

IMG_0426Large.jpg

IMG_0429Large.jpg

IMG_0430Large.jpg

IMG_0431Large.jpg

IMG_0432Large.jpg

IMG_0435Large.jpg

IMG_0436Large.jpg

My OP, the rocks and sand look out of place, I think a raised area (a place to prop their feet up on) or to have a few figures higher on the lower level would have been better, but that's just me. It's still cool though, good job.

I'd say rocks and sand look very wrong. Why cover up such good detail work with "Grade school diorama" sand and rocks?

BTW, the green stonework painting looks amazing!

Can you guys see this now?
<object width="606" height="404" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/10359645937" /><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/10359645937" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="606" height="404"></embed></object>

I like it without but I'd also like it with bigger boulders so the figures can sit on them or lean against them as well but that would take up space on the display so I'd probably go back to without anything a clean setup.

Looks cool Scott, but I prefer it without the sand. Still though you did a great job. Also I think Butt-Ox will be a reality, it's in the latest Q&A from Matty. Check it.

Back