Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head and hands are for sure, but take a closer look at the body. Cygor's body is just a larger version of Grood. I'm sure it's the same sculptin my opinion, a one or two up.

Nope!
It's 100% new sculpt.

The Four Horsemen sculpt MOTUC at 1:1. DCU are 2 up.

And if you do not take my word for it, just look at Gygors pecs, shoulders and thighs compared to Grodd's. ;)

ar1.jpg

Psychologists use toys to get kids to "act out" their inhibitions. I think someone's trying to come out of the closet, and I don't think it's the action figures. ;)

Gygor is a brand new sculpt guys! I cannot wait to get him.:)

Gygor looks like a 1.5 up to me, but the torso does look new and broader around the chest and his mouth is open. Otherwise, everything looks identical except the scale.

Guess I just don't have the right audience. That's okay though.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RXA7bEi1N0o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RXA7bEi1N0o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nope I disagree :wink1:

With respect Skirman, you're wrong... :D Both Eamon and I can draw well, thus having a keen eye for detail. He is dead on the money.

I can say that is 100% different, besides the dimensions, there is a lot of differences between the two. Just because it's a gorilla and from the same sculpters doesn't make it the same sculpt or a rework of the same sculpt. :wink1:

Last edited:
the Gy-Gor figure is a 100% new tool..its not that hard to see that...of course we could of gotten 100% tool Ram Man instead

Back