Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, looks like DR figured out how to charge my VISA card this morning. :lol I got this email today, god these guys are awesome. So Scott I should be good on She-Ra, pfft.

Dear Deak,

Your Club Eternia Subscription has renewed for Masters of the Universe 2010 Subscription - June Figure. Please note that your credit card statement will show DRI*MattyCollector as the merchant for this purchase.

Suck my balls,

Matty R. Cox

Last edited:
Dear Deak,

Your forced into buying, Club Eternia Subscription, has renewed for Masters of the Universe 2010 Subscription - June Figure. Please note that your credit card statement will show DRI*MattyCollector as the merchant for this purchase.Please Ignore those extra fraudulent charges from India and or those from other Scam artists, as we are not held liable.Please understand that you may recieve a figure with QC issues and loose joints.Though we do not care,We appreciate your business!

Suck and lick my balls,

Matty R. Cox (Sucxer)

Dear Deak,

Your forced into buying, Club Eternia Subscription, has renewed for Masters of the Universe 2010 Subscription - June Figure. Please note that your credit card statement will show DRI*MattyCollector as the merchant for this purchase.Please Ignore those extra fraudulent charges from India and or those from other Scam artists, as we are not held liable.Please understand that you may recieve a figure with QC issues and loose joints.Though we do not care,We appreciate your business!

Suck and lick my balls,

Matty R. Cox (Sucxer)

Oh...And.....

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. Nice touch with the lick. :lol

Dear Deak,

Suck and lick my balls,

Matty R. Cox (Sucxer)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Final steps of my He-man display shelf.

I've lacquered it now, and in the process of trying to add sand and stones to the base. I hope them stick. I put them on with regular Elmer's glue, since it looked like rubber cement would wear out over time, and now I've masked off the area and plan on applying another spray addhesive to further the bond. I just hope it works. Not too sure. Have to let the elmers glue dry first.

IMG_0389Large.jpg

IMG_0391Large.jpg

IMG_0395Large.jpg

IMG_0396Large.jpg

IMG_0394Large.jpg

IMG_0397Large.jpg

IMG_0398Large.jpg

IMG_0399Large.jpg

IMG_0400Large.jpg

It was a late one last night - it was a busy weekend! But as promised, I'm checking out She-Ra, Princess of Power. And yes, she's beautiful...with a few minor issues.

You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

So are the female bodies basically the same except for the boots (head of course) and upper custom that covers the lower body?

Gygor is a brand new sculpt guys! I cannot wait to get him.:)

Awesome! Glad I am wrong.

So are the female bodies basically the same except for the boots (head of course) and upper custom that covers the lower body?

Pretty much.

Also Mesa, just a little bit of constructive criticism...ditch the sand. It's looks classier.

Gygor is a brand new sculpt guys! I cannot wait to get him.:)

The head and hands are for sure, but take a closer look at the body. Cygor's body is just a larger version of Grood. I'm sure it's the same sculptin my opinion, a one or two up.

Back