Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck. i have a feeling it will be harder yet to get figures next year. they will probably make less after the subs than they do now.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm not going for the subs. It's not a stance against Matty. I just don't think I'll find every figure and bonus figure that desirable. I have most the figures I want. This line just seems to keep getting more and more expensive. It's brought me more stress than enjoyment.

I'm not even sure if I'm going to attempt to buy Marzo tomorrow. I have been able to get every figure I have ever wanted, so this is not a Digital River sucks, FU Matty rant. I think I've just finally gotten burned out on it all.

I'm not going for the subs. It's not a stance against Matty. I just don't think I'll find every figure and bonus figure that desirable. I have most the figures I want. This line just seems to keep getting more and more expensive. It's brought me more stress than enjoyment.

I'm not even sure if I'm going to attempt to buy Marzo tomorrow. I have been able to get every figure I have ever wanted, so this is not a Digital River sucks, FU Matty rant. I think I've just finally gotten burned out on it all.

I agree, but not with everything you said,

True, the line is begining to get expensive but I'm thinking of skipping the sub because I don't want to keep buying these filler characters once I'm trapped into a sub.(Optikk and Chief Carnivus)

Don't get me wrong all these figures so far are pretty cool but I was only in this line from the begining for the original MOTU characters. Now that the line is doing really well and people are looking for any other alternative to the WSOD they can make any figure they want and water down the line the with "fillers" to stretch the line( once most fans are locked into subs). I'd rather have a say in how big I want my universe of figures to be.

just my opinion.

I honestly can't base an opinion yet on the sub. I need to see what Matty has in store with the SDCC coverage. If things look mediocre I may just opt out, but if it's all kinds of awesomeness I may not be able to resist.

The thought of a hands off easy monthly process is great, but also the though of being obligated to every figure, even if I don't want it, isn't something I'm too crazy about, so i'll just have to wait til I see what they announce and show at the con.

So the sub figure Marzo is the only one on sale tomorrow? If yes, good, cause it means I'll actually be able to buy a figure. I'll have an extra if anyone wants it.

So the sub figure Marzo is the only one on sale tomorrow? If yes, good, cause it means I'll actually be able to buy a figure. I'll have an extra if anyone wants it.

I might want it. I got the insufficient funds E-mail, immediately called Matty and they told me to wait a couple days for them to reprocess the payment. Knowing how Matty operates, I don't know what to expect. :dunno:panic:

I'm wondering now. Should I order 1 or 2 2011 subs? Do I want to pay $470 or $940? It's interesting to think about how much we will end up paying for MOTUC figures over the course of a year.

Anyone interested in a loose Keldor (with box and white mailer) that have two halves of themale purple power sword instead of one male and one female half?

Gah already people have a bunch of Marzos to offer. I'm probably gonna have the same problem I had with Optikk and be stuck with it.

Oh well... if so..... the vintage figures and my camera will be patiently waiting...

is there anyone that gets on a matty page still having it refresh every 5 seconds? seems the website is screwed up even when your actually on a page...it just automatically refreshes

Back