Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there anyone that gets on a matty page still having it refresh every 5 seconds? seems the website is screwed up even when your actually on a page...it just automatically refreshes

YUP. This happened during Orko. When it finally came up, it would refresh again and I couldn't get them in my cart fast enough. Was doing it on every tab, automatically refreshing even when WSOD went away, which ultimately put me back to the WSOD. I finally had to close out of IE entirely, and then they were sold out by then.

F U Matty/DR.

Wow... how sad is it that out of curiosity I go to Matty to see how laggy it is and I get right through to the Marzo page on the first try?

No refresh or anything. Man.... F'n Marzo....

YUP. This happened during Orko. When it finally came up, it would refresh again and I couldn't get them in my cart fast enough. Was doing it on every tab, automatically refreshing even when WSOD went away, which ultimately put me back to the WSOD. I finally had to close out of IE entirely, and then they were sold out by then.

F U Matty/DR.

wow! thats not good...why cant they fix any problems?

Sweet!! :rock
Mine arrived last night, but I didn't get a chance to take pics of it...
It's weird that Marzo is still available... being a somewhat obscure character and the upped production numbers, I just hope Matty doesn't see this as a failure and the line gets in trouble...

its not IE, its Digital River's website

You got a point there, but sometimes IE has worked better than Safari for me... so who knows... :dunno

yeah, the matty website is still refreshing..any time I look at any product...it refreshes every 5 seconds...quite annoying..and I will be pissed if I miss orko/adam
because of it

EDIT- really tired of Matty's website...I guess "glitches" sell subscriptions

Last edited:
FF for me at home but at work is IE6 (I know). And the IT guys cawck-block anyone DLing FF or anything else for that matter.

Can't wait to add Marzo to my collection, should be here monday. I'm kinda thinking I will miss out on Orko when he goes on sale after SDCC, really want him and Adam.

Can't wait to add Marzo to my collection, should be here monday. I'm kinda thinking I will miss out on Orko when he goes on sale after SDCC, really want him and Adam.

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts there will be a lot of pissed off people who are unable to get it.

FU Matty/DR

I should just make this my signature.

Mesa, you sound like where I was at a few months ago. I'd finally had enough and gave up on Matty. I even had my subscription canceled this week, so Marzo will be my last figures purchased and they're going to Skiman.

It was a lot of fun in the beginning when the good characters (in my opinion) were coming out every month, but now I'll just move along and use this money to complete my vintage Star Wars figure collection. I don't have much from ROTJ, so I have some work to do.

I'll still be reading this thread because it's still enjoyable to read. :duff

Last edited:
Mesa, you sound like where I was at a few months ago. I'd finally had enough and gave up on Matty. I even had my subscription canceled this week, so Marzo will be my last figures purchased and they're going to Skiman.
who said that??? did somebody hear something?? pffft..... must have been the wind.:dunno

Back