Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair, yes but let's be honest...it's a 4 star figure. The extra accessories, the pine, and the flock! That's just as good as Trap-Jaw if you ask me.

So far really I think every figure in this line has been pretty damn good. Sometimes I think mike is a bit off with his review but hey its his review and his two cents. For me I've been quite happy with my $20 bucks every month.

My post office thought it was a good idea to keep BC at the postal depot.
had to make the 3 mile journey twice on bike as I had to pay 17 quid by cheque and I for got my checkbook. I even opened the box to show the receipt to the guy.
Just now I cancelled said check. They can come chase me for a change!

Anyways here is the what I think is the coolest toy ever made!! Worth a 6 mile cycle any day! :)

IMAG0134.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite a story Eamon, but I am also surprised you know what a mile is. :lol Since we're the only ones who use that form of measurement.

Quick update for April:

Mattycollector fans,

Just a quick note for those of you who will be attending the C2E2 convention in April. Mattel will have a presence at the convention in the form of a display case. But their will not be a full Mattel booth with staff nor will their be a dedicated Mattel store.

The convention will be selling two Mattycollector.com items, 6" Ray from Ghostbusters and Tri-Klops from MOTUC in limited quanities at their booth. And you will be able to see many of the items we revealed to the press at NYTF in person, but we won't have any additional reveals to the public at this show.

We will be at SDCC in person just like last year but for Chicago, look for the Mattel display case and stop by the convention retail store to pick up some great Mattycollector.com product you may have missed out on!

Matty

That's quite a story Eamon, but I am also surprised you know what a mile is. :lol Since we're the only ones who use that form of measurement.

Most of us over here learn both! You guys are just stubborn!! ;)

I would also like to point out that the ever so organised Digital River decided to mark all UK Battle Cats at 80 bucks. So well all technically incurred an extra charge of 17 pounds. That nearly 30 bucks extra. :duh

My post office thought it was a good idea to keep BC at the postal depot.
had to make the 3 mile journey twice on bike as I had to pay 17 quid by cheque and I for got my checkbook. I even opened the box to show the receipt to the guy.
Just now I cancelled said check. They can come chase me for a change!:skgrin:

Anyways here is the what I think is the coolest toy ever made!! Worth a 6 mile cycle any day! :hmgrin:

Those smilies don't work here dude...
:lol!!

Most of us over here learn both! You guys are just stubborn!! ;)

I would also like to point out that the ever so organised Digital River decided to mark all UK Battle Cats at 80 bucks. So well all technically incurred an extra charge of 17 pounds. That nearly 30 bucks extra. :duh

this is awesome :rock

Back