Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection of collectibles!

Thanks Felmar!

I know I'm going a bit overboard with the Joker pics but here are a few more with different lighting:

IMG_8722.jpg

IMG_8654.jpg

IMG_8665.jpg

IMG_8667.jpg

IMG_8672.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg

I also padded the shoulders a bit, changed the shoes to brown ones, and got Joker socks (which you can't even see!)

Last edited:

More Joker pics! I padded the shoulders even more to give him more of a hunched over look.

IMG_9185.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_9181.jpg

IMG_9183.jpg

IMG_9191.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

Got a new edition today. Excusive Freddy Krueger: The Nightmare (Fred in Your Head) diorama. Very cool!

IMG_9127.jpg

IMG_9117.jpg

IMG_9158.jpg

IMG_9151.jpg

IMG_9155.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

IMG_9170.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

WOW Awesome collection... Is that Keation 1/1 Scale bust the Mike Hill one?

A very nice collection. The Clarke Kent and Batman busts are amazing. I am not a massive fan of Howards joker though. Overall its a good representation of the character but for a Howard S sculpt its not up to his usual standard. It just doesn't look like heath IMO. Face is too chubby and cartoony.

Last edited:

A very nice collection. The Clarke Kent and Batman busts are amazing. I am not a massive fan of Howards joker though. Overall its a good representation of the character but for a Howard S sculpt its not up to his usual standard. It just doesn't look like heath IMO. Face is too chubby and cartoony.

BOO!

However the freddy dio is SICK.

YAYY!

But seriously, you don't see Heath in there at all? Not even a teeny bit? While it may not be pitch perfect, it is still awesome, and the likeness is definitely there in person. :huh

I am speechless Matt :horror

Joker is freaking awesome :rock

congrats :clap

Dude, you do have an addiction!!!
Amazing collection!

That 1:1 Joker is pretty rad!

Do you have any pics of the body? How are you able to pose him?

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

That 1:1 Joker is pretty rad!

Do you have any pics of the body? How are you able to pose him?

Originally I wanted to use a headless fiberglass mannequin for the body, but the neck area was too wide for the bust to fit. So instead of trying to find a way to modify the mannequin or the bust (which was out of the question), I got one of these dress form mannequins:

m01armbs05.gif

They're made of a hard polyfoam material that I was able to cut down in order for the bust to fit properly. Sure I had to stuff the legs, but a small price to pay for poseable arms and fingers and adjustable height.

I almost decided not to give it pants and legs at first because I thought it looked kinda cool, with a sorta floating ghost-like quality:

dfddfdvd.jpg

BUT I'm glad I did give it legs because I just received these custom Joker shoes I bought with a retractable knife built in that shoots out when you unlock it and stomp on the ground!!! :rock

IMG_9228.jpg

IMG_9230.jpg

Sideshow's 1:1 Raiders of the Lost Ark Fertility Idol prop replica.

IMG_9259.jpg

IMG_9262.jpg

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9279.jpg

IMG_9281.jpg

IMG_9266.jpg

IMG_9270.jpg

IMG_9283.jpg

IMG_9271.jpg

Back