Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection of collectibles!

He´s back!:cool:

congrats, Arnie looks great, spec. with sunglasses:cool:

very cool

Thanks guys!

Got my Museum Replicas Terminator replica jacket today (great jacket!) and finished up my bust. Also got a more accurate shirt and drilled holes on the sides over the ears to stick my Gargoyle sunglasses through, which almost gave me a heart attack doing, not knowing if I'd completely ruin it. But thankfully everything came out great and I'm super happy with it.

I'm probably going to leave it as and not go full size. Partially because I'd think he was going to whip out a gun and shoot me. This thing looks very real in person!

I'LL BE BACK

IMG_9649.jpg

IMG_9668.jpg

IMG_9674.jpg

IMG_9709.jpg

IMG_9689.jpg

IMG_9681.jpg

IMG_9701.jpg

IMG_9704.jpg

IMG_9703.jpg

IMG_9638.jpg

IMG_9643.jpg

IMG_9644.jpg

IMG_9718.jpg

IMG_9692.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2qB5AlKu-zQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2qB5AlKu-zQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

your love for this hobby shines through in every pic.

great, great job. it was a pleasure looking at all the awesome stuff in your collection.

Well, I decided to make Arnold full sized after all. Still have to fill out the legs a little more, but here he is!

IMG_9895.jpg

IMG_9876.jpg

IMG_9879.jpg

IMG_9880.jpg

IMG_9889.jpg

IMG_9844.jpg

IMG_9911.jpg

I might get a gun to put in his hands, but in the meantime...

IMG_9906.jpg

Holy ???? Mattman! I mean Batman! Obviously looooooooove the Keaton batman:horror Awesome Terminator too, not to mention the rest of your collection....:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

:bow:bow absolutely fantastic:bow:bow

Arnie as bust incl. the jacket was just awesome, but now lifesize is
unbelievable

congrats for this work:rock:rock

Holy ???? Mattman! I mean Batman! Obviously looooooooove the Keaton batman:horror Awesome Terminator too, not to mention the rest of your collection....:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

:bow:bow absolutely fantastic:bow:bow

Arnie as bust incl. the jacket was just awesome, but now lifesize is
unbelievable

congrats for this work:rock:rock

Thanks fellas!

pretty much have the same kind of taste in stuff! gremlins, chucky ,rocky! very cool indeed.

My Yoda and Clone Trooper premium format arrived today. This thing is all kinds of awesome!! :rock :rock

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

can't wait for my Yoda... Congrats Matt to that Masterpiece :rock

Back