Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection of collectibles!

Great Score on the Idol Matt, You have some other Cool stuff shown like the Death Masks, Who are they? and the Dark Cherry Red Chinesse Horseman.

Thanks Colossus.

The Death Masks are:

top row: John Travolta, Jim Carrey, Christopher Lloyd
middle: Tom Cruise, Anthony Hopkins, Jack Nicholson
bottom: Nicholas Cage, Johnny Depp, Christopher Walken
IMG_7037.jpg

I'm not really sure what the ancient Chinese horseman statue is. Just something I bought a few years ago that I thought looked cool :lol.

Thanks for the Reply Matt, Those Masks are Creepy Fun, Is that a separate Hobby of yours and where did you obtain them? and the Horseman is Cool looking

Those Masks are Creepy Fun, Is that a separate Hobby of yours and where did you obtain them?

I started collecting them a few years ago through ebay. Not really a separate hobby, more of a less expensive alternative to the life size busts that I couldn't help myself from eventually collecting. :lol

Another update!

1:1 Jack Nicholson Joker bust sculpted by Howard Senft!

Big thanks to cap70 and his very talented wife who did the wonderful paintjob. The painted eyes are amazing and couldn't be better if they were glass!

Better pics to come later tonight. In the meantime, here's a shot from my cell phone:

nicholsonjokerbmp.jpg

the Nickolson looks great man, too bad you already have a Heath bust, cause I could sell you mine :wacky

the Nickolson looks great man, too bad you already have a Heath bust, cause I could sell you mine :wacky

Thanks man. Sorry to see your selling your Heath. Love the interrogation scene paintjob and the added hairs. Need funding for your awesome life size predator I presume?

Here's some more pics:

IMG_9404.jpg

IMG_9461.jpg

IMG_9411.jpg

IMG_9405.jpg

IMG_9392.jpg

IMG_9412.jpg

and here's a couple shots of my entire life size batman collection:

IMG_9440.jpg

IMG_9431.jpg

Last edited:

love the micheal keaton batman and the sopranos statue.were did you get the season 5 sopranos poster thats above your couch.

Wow, congrats on the Joker! Do you have a stand for it yet?

Thanks. It's actually on a small stand right now, but I'm working on getting a taller one.

love the micheal keaton batman and the sopranos statue.were did you get the season 5 sopranos poster thats above your couch.

I believe I got the poster in my local mall. Can't remember exactly, it was a few years ago. You can find them online pretty easy.

Thanks. It's actually on a small stand right now, but I'm working on getting a taller one.

I believe I got the poster in my local mall. Can't remember exactly, it was a few years ago. You can find them online pretty easy.

ya there is alot of them on ebay for like 5 bucks did you just frame it.

Here's my latest addition.1:1 Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator (from the original classic!) sculpted by Howard Senft. Put it on a torso mannequin for now. Not sure if I'm gonna stick with the torso or go full size like the Joker. Waiting on the museum replicas T1 jacket I ordered, and I'll be back (hehe) to post more pics when it's completed.

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Back