Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

I definitely want to grab one but I've had a heap of stuff hit recently... I actually need a second head sculpt to finish off another maximus version ;-p

^ By the time I get it, maybe I'll have the funds to have the head painted up? I was expecting to sit on it for a month or so until summer.

Hope we get them soon! You guys have Steven paint them or how are you getting it done? I think I've finally picked an artist after PMing too many of them for quotes. Hard choice, there are so many talented artists here!

What are you getting painted, just the head?

this is awesome... cant wait to see more pics and place an order... Looking forward to more updates Spenser

The only update I have is that I’ve been carefully working on Dane’s Leonidas body and being very paranoid about messing it up. But I have to say it’s working out ok. I have it just about ready to ship to him so the next few in line will come faster.

I’ll post some pictures of Leo later.

Can't wait to see them, mate! :panic:

Yep - I'm really hoping Spencer does the shoulder guard to match. Seb's leather armour should be on its way to me shortly. I also have the shield from Ironcrosshunter.

Yeah good idea! I'd love that shoulder armor as well! After the Howes-disaster I tried making something myself. But it didn't quite turn the way I wanted; it didn't fit right:

IMG_9057.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8094.jpg

I have that Ironcrosshunter-shield as well. Maybe I'll get another armor set from Steven in the future to do this pose/diorama:

GladiatorPOSTER.jpg

The only update I have is that I’ve been carefully working on Dane’s Leonidas body and being very paranoid about messing it up. But I have to say it’s working out ok. I have it just about ready to ship to him so the next few in line will come faster.

Awesome news, thanks Steven! :bow

I missed the update. Can't wait to get this one, Steven!

Lord Vicious, what body is that? Does anyone think the "muscle leg" sleeves will look any good on this guy or will they be too pale?

I missed the update. Can't wait to get this one, Steven!

Lord Vicious, what body is that? Does anyone think the "muscle leg" sleeves will look any good on this guy or will they be too pale?

My 'leather armor'-Maximus is on a standard TT body, nothing fancy.

I've got a pair of HT Rocky leg sleeves ready for Steven's Maximus set, I think it'll work nice...

I've got a pair of HT Rocky leg sleeves ready for Steven's Maximus set, I think it'll work nice...

Then please explain the lack of arm joints. Sovereign skins or what?

Every time this thread gets bumped my heart jumps with excitement...but alas :slap

How will those compare to a normal TT? Right skin tone or are they lighter? They appear lighter...

Sorry Marf to bump, but I want the best looking Maximus and this is a place to do that! Steven will have these sent out soon I'm sure of it.

Last edited:

Sorry Mark to bump, but I want the best looking Maximus and this is a place to do that! Steven will have these sent out soon I'm sure of it.

No worries, my own anxiety is to blame :lol

How will those compare to a normal TT? Right skin tone or are they lighter? They appear lighter...

No idea, I'll have to see how it compares. But I plan to paint the arm and leg sleeves in the same colour as the head anyway...

Awesome!!! Once those veins get downplayed I think the physique will look just fine :yess: Thanks Steven :bow Did you make the head sit a bit lower on the neck, it looks better :panic:

I cannot stop staring at this photo and imagining the final product...

That's way better than the original photo shared, Steven. Great work!

And Lord Vicious, are those leg sleeves rubber? Will they take acryl paints or would I need something else? They're relatively inexpensive so I might as well buy them now rather than wait for them to randomly sell out.

Back