Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Hey Steven, any update with the armor and the Leonidas body?

Also, have interest in the BTTF heads so check my PM please as payment is waiting.

Last edited:

I was going to order one but then Spenser unveiled his BTTF sculpts so now all the money are going towards that :lol

I'm broke too. It wasn't too smart to order this now, but I know I couldn't miss out on it for whatever reason it might stop being offered. Unlikely, I know, but I am not messing around with Maximus!

So relieved more people are ordering eventually. Can't wait to get my hands on this one, Steven!

Last edited:

Does everyone think this will for sure fit a TTL? They're so much cheaper than a TT. I'm thinking of ordering a pair from store-rooms. I need one for my Rick O'Connell and figured I'd order them (and the clothing set for Rick) all at once.

I plan on finding a better body in the future with sculpted arms/legs. Perseus perhaps. But that'll cost a hefty sum and I can definitely wait to upgrade.

I would think a TTL is a pretty safe bet, can't say for sure though...

I have a TTL and will test it on that one. It lacks shoulders and makes figures have longer than usual necks but I don't see that being an issue with the shoulder/chest armor on the figure.

I'm starting to think this armor is a figment of my imagination...too awesome to be true...I must have it :panic:

^ By the time I get it, maybe I'll have the funds to have the head painted up? I was expecting to sit on it for a month or so until summer.

Hope we get them soon! You guys have Steven paint them or how are you getting it done? I think I've finally picked an artist after PMing too many of them for quotes. Hard choice, there are so many talented artists here!

This is gonna be great...

Gladiator_poster.jpg

Roma victor!! :yess:

Back