Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Yeah that sucks about the peg.

And I agree about slimming or doing whatever you can to get that armor on the chest. It's not like it will be coming off ever again.

Did you order the armor yet? I can't wait to hear about your results.

Yeah I have ordered the armor. Spenser actually PMed me about sending him my Leonidas body, which I plan on doing, so he can make sure the armor fits and adjust it if necessary :rock He mentioned that a lot of people have shown interest in using the body so he would like to be able to let them know how it works out. Class act, that Spenser :bow

Ohhhh, I was on the list? Raymond changed to Matt. Haha. I didn't put it together until now that was me. Thanks Spenser!

Can't wait to get this! :)

Ok guys first off let me say I’ve had a bit of a problem with my back and I’ve be in bed on pain killers for most of the day yesterday and today. It’s much better now but I’m kind of going slow at the moment. The pain killers are making me majorly loopy.

I did want to at least show the Leonidas body the MarfMaster sent me, I cut a head to fit the neck and it looks good. The body is just a tad too bulky for the chest armor to fit. A little bit of trimming of the pectoral and maybe the back muscles will assure a good fit. I’m going to look at the boot tomorrow and report.

leomax01.jpg

Thanks for the update spenser :rock do whatever you need to do to the body to fit the armor. I'm fine with you tailoring any parts that wont be visible under the armor :duff

I don't know, what do you guys think...should the head maybe sit a little lower on the neck? Maybe not once the armor is on.

Last edited:

Yeah, the neck looks a bit long there. Other than that, it looks alright. I personally feel that body's too big for Maximus. Then again, exposed joints aren't as big a deal for me as they are for others.

I think that leo body is fantastic but I think it is to ripped and muscular to be maximus's character. I'm going to wait for the cott persies hot toys body as imo from the pictures it looks more like maximus physique.

I'm hoping when the body is painted that it will downplay a little bit of the definition and the bulging veins :lol because you guys are right about the physique.

I think that leo body is fantastic but I think it is to ripped and muscular to be maximus's character. I'm going to wait for the cott persies hot toys body as imo from the pictures it looks more like maximus physique.

Yeah, that body looks more promising. I'm gonna wait it out and see what everyone on here does. In the meantime, a TTL will do.

And agreed Marf Master, with armor covering his huge chest/abs, the arms and legs might not look so huge and with a proper paint job it'd further add to the downplay of Leonidas's body. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Wow pretty cool to see the Leo body stripped of paint. Why did you do this MarfMaster, just curious?

I actually just bought one on ebay so I'm glad to hear that with a little trimming it's all going to fit.

Cannot wait for more updates Spenser!

Wow pretty cool to see the Leo body stripped of paint. Why did you do this MarfMaster, just curious?

I actually just bought one on ebay so I'm glad to hear that with a little trimming it's all going to fit.

Cannot wait for more updates Spenser!

The body's paint is actually still on there, I think it's just lighting in the pics making it look weird :lol

Hi Spenser, hope you're feeling a bit better. Could you hop over to the Beatles thread please and let me know the status of my order? I think you may have missed me as I made a payment 3 weeks ago and havent heard from you. Cheers, Matt

Back